This spacious 1,503 square foot 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom condo sleeps seven and features an upgraded kitchen with granite countertops and stunning slope views from two private balconies. It's located across from the elevator so transporting luggage is a breeze and you have access to private laundry.
The entryway has mounted hooks and a storage bench for your convenience while coming and going throughout the day. The living area features a beautiful gas fireplace and a flat screen TV. There’s plenty of seating for the whole family with comfortable, oversized furniture. The private balcony can be accessed through the living area and offers beautiful slope views.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware and tableware to make a meal away from home and features granite countertops. The dining area comfortably seats six around a wood table and there are three additional seats at the breakfast bar. The first of three bathrooms is just down the hall and has a single sink vanity and walk-in shower. All bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries. There is private laundry and laundry detergent has been provided.
The first master bedroom features a king-sized bed, a flat screen TV and its own private balcony with slope views. The en suite bathroom has double sinks, a walk-in shower and an oversized soaker tub. The second master bedroom has a queen-sized bed and a television. The en suite bathroom has a single sink vanity and a shower/tub combination. The guest bedroom features a bunk bed that has a twin-sized bed on top and a full-sized bed on the bottom. All beds are on the Ivory White Bedding program that features the highest standards in cleanliness.
**Ultra-premium Linens and Ivory White Bedding** This property has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens and ivory white bedding. Our ultra-premium linens rival those of The Four Seasons featuring extra soft, oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance. The ivory white bedding is modeled after high-end hotels and resorts. This bedding showcases a soft, white-striped duvet cover with a medium thick, high quality down alternative duvet. Featuring an uncompromising and industry leading standard of cleanliness, the duvet covers are laundered after each and every guest stay.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM SCAMS & FRAUDS: We only accept payments via credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover only. Paying by credit card protects you from many online scams. We will never ask you to wire money, send us money in the mail or send a cashier's check or money order.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Ivory White Bedding Program, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in Master, Television in bedroom(s), DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, Iron & Board, Humidifier(s)
- Kitchen, Granite Countertops, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Crockpot, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Double Sinks in Master, Soaking Tub in Master, Walk-in Shower in Master, Hair Dryer
- Mountain House, Free Shuttle Ride to Slopes, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Near River Run Ice Rink, Near River Run Putt-Putt Golf, Nearby Playground, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Ski School, Walk to River Run Village, Nearby Championship Golf Courses, Nearby Tennis Courts, Nearby Lake Activities
- 2nd Floor Property, Balcony, Private Balconies, Partial Ski Slope View, Mountain View, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 2 Parking Spaces per Rented Unit
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, Indoor Pool, Hot Tub, Fitness Room/Equipment, Bicycle Storage, Outdoor Grill, Elevator, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Lobby w/Large Seating Area & TV, Ski Lockers, Shuttle Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||1||$202.00|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||1||$209.00|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||1||$249.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||1||$253.00|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$148.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$106.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||2||$119.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$148.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$171.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$164.33|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$172.00|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$157.33|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$156.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$111.00|
|10/01/2018 - 11/08/2018||1||$106.00|
|11/09/2018 - 11/20/2018||1||$141.00|
|11/21/2018 - 11/24/2018||3||$194.00|
|11/25/2018 - 12/07/2018||2||$175.00|
|12/08/2018 - 12/19/2018||2||$315.00|
|12/20/2018 - 12/25/2018||4||$499.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|29||30|| || || || || |
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only