**If you have reached our listing through VRBO and choose to reserve your stay using the VRBO "book it" button you will be charged up to 9% more due to their new service fee.**
This cozy studio condo sleeps four and is located nearly equal distance from River Run Village and the Mountain House Base Area. Walk to shopping and restaurants or take the shuttle anywhere in the village.
This studio features a king-sized bed and a queen-sized sleeper sofa that has a memory foam mattress. Additional sheets and blankets are in a closet. The king-sized bed is on our Ivory White Bedding program featuring an uncompromising standard of cleanliness. The flat screen TV is mounted above the dining table across from the sofa. The kitchenette is stocked with essential cookware and tableware to make a meal away from home as well as a mini-fridge, microwave, crockpot, hot plate and a single-serve coffeemaker. The bathroom has a shower/tub combination and is stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
**Ivory White Bedding** This property has been upgraded with ivory white bedding modeled after high-end hotels and resorts. Enjoy the luxury of a soft, white-striped duvet cover with a medium thick, high quality down alternative duvet. Featuring an uncompromising and industry leading standard of cleanliness, the duvet covers are laundered after each and every guest stay. The entire bed is remade with fresh, white linens for each guest arrival.
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
WATCH OUT FOR GIMMICKS: Don’t be fooled when someone offers discounted lift tickets. Discounts on lift tickets are all the same as long as you do not buy at the ticket window. Buy your discounted lift tickets from the kiosk at the grocery store or online. Kids Ski Free is another gimmick designed to make guests believe they’re getting a deal when in reality they’re paying higher nightly rates and an “amenities fee.” When you do the math on total cost of stay it turns out it’s not a deal at all.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Classic Linen Package, Ivory White Bedding Program, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Iron & Board, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s), Broom & Dustpan
- Kitchenette, Refrigerator, Microwave, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Single Serve Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Crockpot, Hot Plate, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Granite Countertops, Hair Dryer
- Mountain House, Free Shuttle Ride to Slopes, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Walk to River Run Village, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- 2nd Floor Property, Mountain View, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit, Overflow Lot Parking Available
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, Indoor Pool, Hot Tub, Fitness Room/Equipment, Bicycle Storage, Outdoor Grill, Elevator, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Lobby w/Large Seating Area & TV, Ski Lockers
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
|08/01/2017 - 08/19/2017||$46.06|
|08/20/2017 - 08/31/2017||$40.67|
|09/01/2017 - 09/03/2017||$48.60|
|09/04/2017 - 11/09/2017||$54.54|
|11/10/2017 - 11/20/2017||$66.08|
|11/21/2017 - 12/02/2017||$77.05|
|12/03/2017 - 12/13/2017||$86.90|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||$108.90|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||$136.40|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||$251.85|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||$114.75|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||$133.28|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||$114.75|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||$117.87|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||$136.85|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||$117.87|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||$118.26|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||$126.54|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||$120.99|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||$62.10|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||$56.35|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||$55.86|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||$67.85|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||$88.55|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
|26||27||28||29||30|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only