This 432 square foot studio condo sleeps four and has mountain views. Located nearly equal distance from River Run Village and the Mountain House Base Area. Walk to nearby shops and restaurants. In September 2017, the entire condo will be renovated and updated.
The entryway has a closet for your convenience while coming and going throughout the day. The main living area features mountain views and a unique paneled ceiling. There is a king-sized bed with Ivory White Bedding. The flat screen TV is above the electric fireplace and across from the queen-sized sleeper sofa. Additional sheets and blankets are in the closet. There are two armchairs that offer additional seating as well as a dining area that seats two. The kitchenette has granite tiled countertops and is stocked with all the essentials including a small refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, coffeemaker, toaster, easy cook multi-oven and a hot plate. The full bathroom has a single sink vanity and a shower/tub combination.
**Ultra-premium Linens and Ivory White Bedding** This property has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens and ivory white bedding. Our ultra-premium linens rival those of The Four Seasons featuring extra soft, oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance. The ivory white bedding is modeled after high-end hotels and resorts. This bedding showcases a soft, white-striped duvet cover with a medium thick, high quality down alternative duvet. Featuring an uncompromising and industry leading standard of cleanliness, the duvet covers are laundered after each and every guest stay.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
- Internet, Heating, Air Conditioning, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Ivory White Bedding Program, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, Video Library, Iron & Board, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchenette, Granite Countertops, Refrigerator, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Crockpot, Hot Plate, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Granite Countertops, Hair Dryer
- Mountain House, Free Shuttle Ride to Slopes, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Near River Run Ice Rink, Near River Run Putt-Putt Golf, Nearby Playground, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Ski School, Walk to River Run Village, Nearby Championship Golf Courses, Nearby Tennis Courts, Nearby Lake Activities
- Ground Floor Property, Mountain View, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit, Overflow Lot Parking Available
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, Indoor Pool, Hot Tub, Fitness Room/Equipment, Bicycle Storage, Outdoor Grill, Elevator, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Lobby w/Large Seating Area & TV, Ski Lockers, Shuttle Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|09/04/2017 - 09/30/2017||1||$61.00|
|10/01/2017 - 11/09/2017||1||$53.00|
|11/10/2017 - 11/20/2017||2||$75.00|
|11/21/2017 - 12/02/2017||2||$89.00|
|12/03/2017 - 12/13/2017||2||$89.00|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||2||$116.00|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||3||$153.00|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||4||$250.00|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||3||$123.67|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||3||$142.00|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||3||$123.67|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||3||$125.67|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||3||$160.00|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||3||$125.67|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||3||$128.33|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||4||$146.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||4||$137.50|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$85.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$68.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||3||$79.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$79.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$101.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$82.33|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
|26||27||28||29||30|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only