This 432 square foot studio condo sleeps four and was fully renovated in the Fall of 2017. Features granite counters, modern decor and open, airy feel. Located nearly equal distance from River Run Village and the Mountain House Base Area. Walk to nearby shops and restaurants.
The entryway has a closet for your convenience while coming and going throughout the day. The spacious main living area features mountain views and a unique paneled ceiling. As you enter, there is a beautiful king-sized bed with Ivory White Bedding and mounted bedside lamps. Off to the side is a modern two-person dining table. Near the windows are two wingback chairs where you can enjoy the treed and mountain view. There is a queen-sized sleeper sofa across from a mounted flat screen TV and electric fireplace. Additional sheets and blankets are in a closet.
The kitchenette has granite countertops and is stocked with all the essentials including a small refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker, toaster, cutting boards and a hot plate. The full bathroom has a single sink vanity and a shower/tub combination.
**Ultra-premium Linens and Ivory White Bedding** This property has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens and ivory white bedding. Our ultra-premium linens rival those of The Four Seasons featuring extra soft, oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance. The ivory white bedding is modeled after high-end hotels and resorts. This bedding showcases a soft, white-striped duvet cover with a medium thick, high quality down alternative duvet. Featuring an uncompromising and industry leading standard of cleanliness, the duvet covers are laundered after each and every guest stay.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM SCAMS & FRAUDS: We only accept payments via credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover only. Paying by credit card protects you from many online scams. We will never ask you to wire money, send us money in the mail or send a cashier's check or money order.
- Internet, Heating, Air Conditioning, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Ivory White Bedding Program, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, Video Library, Iron & Board, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchenette, Granite Countertops, Refrigerator, Microwave, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Crockpot, Hot Plate, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Granite Countertops, Hair Dryer
- Mountain House, Free Shuttle Ride to Slopes, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Near River Run Ice Rink, Near River Run Putt-Putt Golf, Nearby Playground, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Ski School, Walk to River Run Village, Nearby Championship Golf Courses, Nearby Tennis Courts, Nearby Lake Activities
- Ground Floor Property, Mountain View, Treed View, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 2 Parking Spaces per Rented Unit
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, Indoor Pool, Hot Tub, Fitness Room/Equipment, Bicycle Storage, Outdoor Grill, Elevator, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Lobby w/Large Seating Area & TV, Ski Lockers, Shuttle Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|04/08/2018 - 05/24/2018||1||$59.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||1||$76.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||1||$77.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||2||$104.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||2||$86.00|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$88.33|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$86.33|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$78.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$69.00|
|10/01/2018 - 11/08/2018||1||$65.00|
|11/09/2018 - 11/20/2018||1||$78.00|
|11/21/2018 - 11/24/2018||3||$103.00|
|11/25/2018 - 12/07/2018||2||$96.00|
|12/08/2018 - 12/19/2018||2||$146.00|
|12/20/2018 - 12/25/2018||4||$159.00|
|12/26/2018 - 01/03/2019||5||$239.00|
|01/04/2019 - 01/17/2019||3||$119.00|
|01/18/2019 - 01/20/2019||3||$139.00|
|01/21/2019 - 01/31/2019||3||$119.00|
|02/01/2019 - 02/14/2019||3||$129.00|
|02/15/2019 - 02/17/2019||3||$149.00|
|02/18/2019 - 02/28/2019||3||$129.00|
|03/01/2019 - 03/08/2019||3||$129.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
|29||30|| || || || || |
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
| || || || || || ||01|
|30|| || || || || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only