**If you have reached our listing through VRBO and choose to reserve your stay using the VRBO "book it" button you will be charged up to 9% more due to their new service fee.**
This 470 square foot studio condo sleeps four and is located nearly equal distance from River Run Village and the Mountain House Base Area.
The studio features a contemporary feel with a unique tongue and groove ceiling, modern sofa and carpet tile flooring. The flat screen TV is across from the sofa, and next to that is small table with two stools. The queen-sized sleeper sofa and murphy bed offer sleeping arrangements for four. Additional sheets and blankets are in the closet. The kitchenette is stocked with all the essentials to eat a meal as well as small refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker, toaster and hot plate. The full bathroom has a shower/tub combination.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
WATCH OUT FOR GIMMICKS: Don’t be fooled when someone offers discounted lift tickets. Discounts on lift tickets are all the same as long as you do not buy at the ticket window. Buy your discounted lift tickets from the kiosk at the grocery store or online. Kids Ski Free is another gimmick designed to make guests believe they’re getting a deal when in reality they’re paying higher nightly rates and an “amenities fee.” When you do the math on total cost of stay it turns out it’s not a deal at all.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Classic Linen Package, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, Iron & Board, Humidifier(s), Broom & Dustpan
- Kitchenette, Granite Countertops, Refrigerator, Microwave, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Hot Plate, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Granite Countertops, Hair Dryer
- Mountain House, Free Shuttle Ride to Slopes, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Walk to River Run Village, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- Ground Floor Property, Partial Ski Slope View, Mountain View, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit, Overflow Lot Parking Available
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, Indoor Pool, Hot Tub, Fitness Room/Equipment, Bicycle Storage, Outdoor Grill, Elevator, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Lobby w/Large Seating Area & TV, Ski Lockers
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
|08/20/2017 - 08/31/2017||$39.01|
|09/01/2017 - 09/03/2017||$48.60|
|09/04/2017 - 11/09/2017||$53.46|
|11/10/2017 - 11/20/2017||$66.08|
|11/21/2017 - 12/02/2017||$79.35|
|12/03/2017 - 12/13/2017||$86.90|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||$108.90|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||$141.90|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||$251.85|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||$114.75|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||$127.68|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||$114.75|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||$110.88|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||$148.35|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||$110.88|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||$112.84|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||$128.82|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||$120.99|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||$67.85|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||$62.10|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||$72.96|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||$56.35|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||$79.35|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
|26||27||28||29||30|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only