This vacation rental is new to our management program. There are no reviews yet, but you can be the first to leave a review! We hope to see you in Keystone soon.
This 390 square foot studio condo sleeps four and is located nearly equal distance from River Run Village and the Mountain House Base Area. You have all the essentials needed for a stay away from home and the bright decor lends an open feel. It also features air conditioning, a rare luxury for the few warm days in Summit County.
Step into this fun, bright studio to relax after your outdoor adventures. The mounted flat screen TV can be shifted for viewing anywhere in the main living area. There is a queen-sized sleeper sofa. Additional sheets and blankets are in a closet. There is a four-person dining table. The king-sized bed is near the window that offers mountain views. The kitchenette is stocked with all the essentials to eat a meal away from home and feature tiled granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. There is a small refrigerator, microwave, two-burner hot plate, coffee maker and toaster. The full bathroom has a single sink vanity and a shower/tub combination.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM SCAMS & FRAUDS: We only accept payments via credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover only. Paying by credit card protects you from many online scams. We will never ask you to wire money, send us money in the mail or send a cashier's check or money order.
- Internet, Heating, Air Conditioning, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, Iron & Board, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchenette, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Microwave, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Hot Plate, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Granite Countertops, Hair Dryer
- Mountain House, Free Shuttle Ride to Slopes, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Near River Run Ice Rink, Near River Run Putt-Putt Golf, Nearby Playground, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Ski School, Walk to River Run Village, Nearby Championship Golf Courses, Nearby Tennis Courts, Nearby Lake Activities
- 2nd Floor Property, Mountain View, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 2 Parking Spaces per Rented Unit
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, Indoor Pool, Hot Tub, Fitness Room/Equipment, Bicycle Storage, Outdoor Grill, Elevator, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Lobby w/Large Seating Area & TV, Ski Lockers, Shuttle Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||1||$105.00|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||1||$90.00|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||1||$97.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||1||$106.00|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$73.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$65.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||2||$73.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$74.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$85.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$82.33|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$83.33|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$78.33|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$75.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$64.00|
|10/01/2018 - 11/08/2018||1||$63.00|
|11/09/2018 - 11/20/2018||1||$70.00|
|11/21/2018 - 11/24/2018||3||$91.00|
|11/25/2018 - 12/07/2018||2||$87.00|
|12/08/2018 - 12/19/2018||2||$134.00|
|12/20/2018 - 12/25/2018||4||$149.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|29||30|| || || || || |
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only