**If you have reached our listing through VRBO and choose to reserve your stay using the VRBO "book it" button you will be charged up to 9% more due to their new service fee.**
This spacious 2,127 square foot 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom condo with loft sleeps thirteen and features an upgraded kitchen with granite countertops and a private balcony with scenic views. There's also private laundry.
The living room features a beautiful gas fireplace and a large flat screen TV. There’s plenty of seating for the whole family with comfortable, oversized furniture. The large picture frame windows allow for plenty of natural light and scenic views. To the right of the fireplace is access to the private balcony.
The full-sized kitchen features granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. It is stocked with all the essential cookware & tableware to make a meal away from home. The dining area comfortably seats six and there are four additional seats at the breakfast bar. The first of three bathrooms is on this main level. All bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries. There’s a private washer and dryer upstairs, and laundry detergent has been provided for your convenience.
On the main level, the master bedroom features a king-sized bed, a flat screen TV and its own access to the balcony. The en suite bathroom features double sinks, a walk-in shower and a jetted tub. The first guest bedroom is also on the main level and has a queen-sized bed, a flat screen TV and its own entrance to the guest bathroom.
Upstairs is a loft with a queen-sized sleeper sofa and two sets of bunk beds. One is a twin over full and the other is a twin over twin. There's also a flat screen TV and a DVD player. The second guest bedroom features a queen-sized bed, a flat screen TV and its own private bathroom.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
WATCH OUT FOR GIMMICKS: Don’t be fooled when someone offers discounted lift tickets. Discounts on lift tickets are all the same as long as you do not buy at the ticket window. Kids Ski Free is another gimmick designed to make guests believe they’re getting a deal when in reality they’re paying higher nightly rates and an “amenities fee.” When you do the math on total cost of stay it turns out it’s not a deal at all.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Classic Linen Package, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in All Bedrooms, Flat Screen TV in Loft, DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, DVD Player in Loft, Games, Ceiling Fans, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Crockpot, Blender, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Double Sinks in Master, Jetted Tub in Master, Walk-in Shower in Master, Hair Dryer
- Mountain House, Free Shuttle Ride to Slopes, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Walk to River Run Village, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- 3rd Floor Property, Balcony, Private Balcony, Scenic Views, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit, Overflow Lot Parking Available
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, Indoor Pool, Hot Tub, Fitness Room/Equipment, Bicycle Storage, Outdoor Grill, Elevator, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Lobby w/Large Seating Area & TV, Ski Lockers, Shuttle Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
|08/20/2017 - 08/31/2017||$90.47|
|09/01/2017 - 09/03/2017||$116.10|
|09/04/2017 - 11/09/2017||$98.01|
|11/10/2017 - 11/20/2017||$144.48|
|11/21/2017 - 12/02/2017||$211.60|
|12/03/2017 - 12/13/2017||$213.40|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||$372.90|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||$592.90|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||$803.85|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||$307.83|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||$502.88|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||$307.83|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||$312.48|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||$539.35|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||$312.48|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||$346.12|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||$394.37|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||$365.19|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||$205.85|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||$136.85|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||$135.66|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||$148.35|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||$171.35|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
|26||27||28||29||30|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only