This 787 square foot 2-bedroom, 2 bathroom condo sleeps six and features vaulted ceilings and a private balcony that overlooks Snake River with beautiful slope views. Walk to the lifts in ten minutes or take the shuttle anywhere in the resort.
The living area features a flat screen TV mounted above a beautiful gas fireplace and a queen-sized sleeper sofa. Additional sheets and blankets are in a closet. The homeowner has provided a selection of board games for your enjoyment. The spacious private balcony is just off the living area where you can take in the stunning views of the slopes and Snake River.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware and tableware to make a meal away from home and the dining area comfortably seats four with three additional seats at the breakfast bar. The first of two full bathrooms is located just off of the living area and has a single sink vanity and a shower/tub combination. Both bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
The master bedroom features a king-sized bed, a flat screen TV and a skylight. The en suite bathroom has a single sink vanity and a shower/tub combination. The guest bedroom has a full-sized bed, a mounted flat screen TV and beautiful slope views.
**Ultra-premium Linens** This unit has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens that rival those of The Four Seasons. Enjoy extra soft oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance. Take advantage of this added luxury because less than one percent of properties in Keystone offer linens of this quality.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in All Bedrooms, DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Hair Dryer
- Mountain House, Free Shuttle Ride to Slopes, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Ski School, Walk to Lakeside Village, Nearby Championship Golf Courses, Nearby Tennis Courts, Nearby Lake Activities
- 4th Floor Property, Balcony, Private Balcony, Ski Slope View, Mountain View, Snake River View, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit
- Complex Amenities
- Hot Tub, Fitness Room/Equipment, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Seating Area, Shared Recreation Room, Pool Table(s), Elevator, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Lobby with Seating Area, Ski Lockers, Nearby Shuttle Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||1||$122.00|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||1||$146.00|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||1||$270.00|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||1||$174.00|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||1||$198.00|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||1||$174.00|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||2||$195.00|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||3||$215.00|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||2||$195.00|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||3||$188.67|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||4||$222.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||4||$214.00|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$108.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$79.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||3||$79.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$79.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$114.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$107.00|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$96.67|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$91.67|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$88.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$77.00|
|10/01/2018 - 11/08/2018||1||$76.00|
|11/09/2018 - 11/20/2018||1||$81.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|29||30|| || || || || |
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only