**If you have reached our listing through VRBO and choose to reserve your stay using the VRBO "book it" button you will be charged up to 9% more due to their new service fee.**
This 1,880 square foot 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom townhome sleeps nine and features a deck on the second level with slope views. The private hot tub is located on the lower level patio. The kitchen features stainless steel appliances and granite countertops, and there's a private garage and private laundry. There are high-end linens throughout. The Mountain House Base Area lifts are just a short walk away. Take advantage of the amenities at Keystone Lodge & Spa that include a pool and fitness facilities by purchasing a daily or weekly pass.
The entryway of this split-level townhome features a closet for storage of vacation gear. From here, head upstairs to the main level. The living area features a large flat screen TV and a gas fireplace with stone surround. The vaulted ceilings create a spacious feel and there are plenty of windows allowing for natural light. There is a small seating area off to the side, perfect for curling up with a good book. Just off of the dining area is access to the private deck that offers slope views and a grill.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware and tableware to make a meal away from home and features stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. The dining area comfortably seats six with four additional seats at the breakfast bar. There’s a full bathroom on this main level. All bathrooms feature granite countertops and are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
The master bedroom is upstairs on the second level and features a king-sized bed with Ivory White Bedding and a flat screen TV. The en suite bathroom features a walk-in shower, jetted tub and double sinks.
Back downstairs on the main level is the first guest bedroom. This bedroom features a queen-sized bed with Ivory White Bedding and a flat screen TV.
Downstairs on the lower level is the second guest bedroom. This bedroom features a flat screen TV and two sets of bunk beds. One set has two twin-sized beds, while the other has a twin-sized bed on the top and a full-sized bed on the bottom. Both feature Ivory White Bedding.
The lower level also has a small den, a mudroom and access to the private hot tub and garage. The den has a couch and a loveseat and allows access to the partially covered patio that has a private hot tub. Soak your tired muscles in the hot tub after a day of adventure without having to walk through a lobby or wait on another group of people to leave. There is also a private washer and dryer and laundry detergent is provided for your convenience.
**Ultra-premium Linens and Ivory White Bedding** This property has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens and ivory white bedding. Our ultra-premium linens rival those of The Four Seasons featuring extra soft, oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance. The ivory white bedding is modeled after high-end hotels and resorts. This bedding showcases a soft, white-striped duvet cover with a medium thick, high quality down alternative duvet. Featuring an uncompromising and industry leading standard of cleanliness, the duvet covers are laundered after each and every guest stay.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Ivory White Bedding Program, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in All Bedrooms, DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, Ceiling Fans, Private Outdoor Hot Tub, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s), Broom & Dustpan
- Kitchen, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Crockpot, Blender, Electric Griddle, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Granite Countertops, Double Sinks in Master, Jetted Tub in Master, Walk-in Shower in Master, Hair Dryer
- Mountain House, Short Walk to Lifts, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Next to Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Ski School, Walk to River Run Village, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- Multi-level Property, Deck/Patio, Private Deck, Private Patio, Private Grill, Ski Slope View, Parking, Garage, Parking Space Outside Unit
- Complex Amenities
- Outdoor Seating Area
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
|08/20/2017 - 08/31/2017||$115.37|
|09/01/2017 - 09/03/2017||$134.10|
|09/04/2017 - 11/09/2017||$98.01|
|11/10/2017 - 11/20/2017||$166.88|
|11/21/2017 - 12/02/2017||$286.35|
|12/03/2017 - 12/13/2017||$251.90|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||$416.90|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||$581.90|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||$838.35|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||$440.23|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||$480.48|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||$440.23|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||$446.88|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||$516.35|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||$446.88|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||$498.02|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||$552.57|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||$520.59|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||$223.10|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||$125.35|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||$135.66|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||$205.85|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||$251.85|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
|26||27||28||29||30|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only