This 1,880 square foot 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom townhome sleeps thirteen and features a deck on the second level with mountain views. The private hot tub is on the lower level patio. There is an updated kitchen and bathrooms. Guests can enjoy the private garage and laundry. High-end linens throughout. The Mountain House Base Area lifts are just a short walk away.
Head upstairs to the entryway with a bench and a closet for your convenience while coming and going throughout the day. Then walk upstairs to the main level with a living area that features a large sectional and two cozy chairs. There is a flat screen TV mounted above a gas fireplace with stone surround. The homeowner has provided a Blu-ray player and a selection of books and board games for your enjoyment. The vaulted ceilings create a spacious feel and there are plenty of windows allowing for natural light.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware and tableware to make a meal away from home and features stainless steel appliances. The dining area features a beautiful wood table and comfortably seats eight with five additional seats at the breakfast bar. Just past the dining table is access to the private deck featuring beautiful views and a private grill. There’s also a full bathroom on this main level. All bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
The master bedroom is upstairs and features a four-poster king-sized bed, vaulted ceilings and beautiful views. The en suite bathroom has double sinks with beautiful cabinetry and a large mirror. The stand-alone soaking tub is underneath large windows. There's also a walk-in shower with tile surround and rainfall shower head and bench. The stairwell landing offers a seating area with a twin-sized sleeper sofa. Additional sheets and blankets are in a closet.
Back on the main level, is the first guest bedroom. It features a king-sized bed and a flat screen TV. Downstairs on the lower level is the second guest bedroom that sleeps six with two twin-over-twin bunk beds with trundles. There is a den with a queen-sized sleeper sofa, a flat screen TV and access to a walk-out patio with a private hot tub. Soak tired muscles after a long day of outdoor adventures. The guest bathroom on this level has a single sink vanity and a walk-in shower with tile surround. Also on the lower level is another entryway with access to the private garage and the private washer and dryer is located in the entryway closet. Laundry detergent is provided for your convenience.
**Ultra-premium Linens** This unit has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens that rival those of The Four Seasons. Enjoy extra soft oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance. Take advantage of this added luxury because less than one percent of properties in Keystone offer linens of this quality.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM SCAMS & FRAUDS: We only accept payments via credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover only. Paying by credit card protects you from many online scams. We will never ask you to wire money, send us money in the mail or send a cashier's check or money order.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Stairs, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Blu-ray Player in Living Room, Books, Games, Private Outdoor Hot Tub, Iron & Board, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Single Serve Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Crockpot, Blender, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Granite Countertops, Double Sinks in Master, Soaking Tub in Master, Walk-in Shower in Master, Walk-in Shower in Bathroom(s), Hair Dryer
- Mountain House, Short Walk to Lifts, Free Shuttle Ride to Slopes, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Next to Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Ski School, Walk to River Run Village, Nearby Championship Golf Courses, Nearby Tennis Courts, Nearby Lake Activities
- Multi-level Property, (access main entry via stairs), Deck/Patio, Private Deck, Private Patio, Mountain View, Parking, Garage
- Complex Amenities
- Outdoor Seating Area
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|04/08/2018 - 05/24/2018||1||$109.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||2||$130.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||1||$185.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$228.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||2||$236.00|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$241.33|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$214.67|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$223.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$123.00|
|10/01/2018 - 11/08/2018||1||$109.00|
|11/09/2018 - 11/20/2018||1||$163.00|
|11/21/2018 - 11/24/2018||3||$264.00|
|11/25/2018 - 12/07/2018||2||$252.00|
|12/08/2018 - 12/19/2018||2||$474.00|
|12/20/2018 - 12/25/2018||4||$629.00|
|12/26/2018 - 01/03/2019||5||$699.00|
|01/04/2019 - 01/17/2019||3||$389.00|
|01/18/2019 - 01/20/2019||3||$419.00|
|01/21/2019 - 01/31/2019||3||$389.00|
|02/01/2019 - 02/14/2019||3||$419.00|
|02/15/2019 - 02/17/2019||3||$449.00|
|02/18/2019 - 02/28/2019||3||$419.00|
|03/01/2019 - 03/08/2019||3||$369.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
|29||30|| || || || || |
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
| || || || || || ||01|
|30|| || || || || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only