This vacation rental is new to our management program. There are no reviews yet, but you can be the first to leave a review! We hope to see you in Keystone soon.
This 1,880 square foot 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom townhome sleeps ten and features a deck on the second level with mountain views. The private hot tub is located on the lower level patio. The kitchen features stainless steel appliances, and there's a private garage and private laundry. There are high-end linens throughout. The Mountain House Base Area lifts are just a short walk away.
The living area features a flat screen TV and a gas fireplace with stone surround. The vaulted ceilings create a spacious feel and there are plenty of windows allowing for natural light. There is a sectional and two over-sized chairs, perfect for curling up with a good book in front of a roaring fire.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware and tableware to make a meal away from home and features stainless steel appliances. The dining area features a beautiful wood table and comfortably seats eight with four additional seats at the breakfast bar. There’s a full bathroom on this main level. All bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
The master bedroom features a four-poster king-sized bed. The en suite bathroom has a walk-in shower, soaking tub and double sinks. The first guest bedroom features a king-sized bed. The second guest bedroom features two sets of bunk beds. There is also a sleeper sofa for additional sleeping arrangements. Extra sheets and blankets are in a closet.
The lower level also has a small den and access to the private hot tub and garage. Soak your tired muscles in the hot tub after a day of adventure without having to walk through a lobby or wait on another group of people to leave. There is also a private washer and dryer and laundry detergent is provided for your convenience.
**Ultra-premium Linens** This unit has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens that rival those of The Four Seasons. Enjoy extra soft oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance. Take advantage of this added luxury because less than one percent of properties in Keystone offer linens of this quality.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM SCAMS & FRAUDS: We only accept payments via credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover only. Paying by credit card protects you from many online scams. We will never ask you to wire money, send us money in the mail or send a cashier's check or money order.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Double Sinks in Master, Soaking Tub in Master, Walk-in Shower in Master, Hair Dryer
- Mountain House, Short Walk to Lifts, Free Shuttle Ride to Slopes, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Next to Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Ski School, Walk to River Run Village, Nearby Championship Golf Courses, Nearby Tennis Courts, Nearby Lake Activities
- Multi-level Property, Deck/Patio, Private Deck, Private Patio, Mountain View, Parking, Garage, Parking Space Outside Unit
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||1||$323.00|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||1||$419.00|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||1||$471.00|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||1||$419.00|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||2||$417.00|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||3||$469.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||3||$426.67|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$211.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$117.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||3||$136.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$206.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$252.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$238.00|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$240.67|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$214.00|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$223.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$122.00|
|10/01/2018 - 11/08/2018||1||$109.00|
|11/09/2018 - 11/23/2018||1||$263.00|
|11/25/2018 - 12/07/2018||2||$252.00|
|12/08/2018 - 12/19/2018||1||$473.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|29||30|| || || || || |
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only