This 606 square foot 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo sleeps six and features vaulted ceilings and private balcony with beautiful views. Located in the Mountain House Base Area near the lifts. Enclosed shuttle stop at complex entrance so you can be anywhere in the resort in minutes.
This third floor walk-up has an entryway with mounted hooks and a bench for your convenience while coming and going throughout the day. The living area features a mounted flat screen TV next to a gas fireplace and a sectional sofa that pulls out into bed. There is also a Blu-ray player. Vaulted ceilings with beautiful dark wood beams lend to the spacious feel. Just off the living area is a Murphy bed that can be pulled out at night for additional sleeping arrangements. Extra sheets and blankets are in a closet.The private balcony can be accessed through the living area and offers partial mountain and treed views and a grill for additional cooking options.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware and tableware to make a meal away from home and the breakfast bar seats four. Just off the living area is the full bathroom that has a single sink vanity and a shower/tub combination. It is stocked with a generous supply of towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
The bedroom features a king-sized bed, a flat screen TV and DVD player. The vaulted ceilings continue with the same wood beams as the main living area. Enjoy views of Snake River from the windows.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM SCAMS & FRAUDS: We only accept payments via credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover only. Paying by credit card protects you from many online scams. We will never ask you to wire money, send us money in the mail or send a cashier's check or money order.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Fireplace, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, DVD Player, Blu-ray Player in Living Room, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Crockpot, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Hair Dryer
- Mountain House, Short Walk to Lifts, Free Shuttle Ride to Slopes, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Next to Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Ski School, Walk to River Run Village, Nearby Championship Golf Courses, Nearby Tennis Courts, Nearby Lake Activities
- 3rd Floor Property, (access main entry via stairs), Balcony, Private Balcony, Private Grill, Mountain View, Parking, Open Parking Lot, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit
- Complex Amenities
- Clubhouse, Communal Pool, Hot Tub, Sauna, Outdoor Seating Area, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Lobby w/Large Seating Area & TV, Ski Lockers, Shuttle Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|04/08/2018 - 05/24/2018||1||$56.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||1||$67.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||1||$85.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||1||$117.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||1||$120.00|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||2||$124.00|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||2||$111.00|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$117.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$72.00|
|10/01/2018 - 11/08/2018||1||$71.00|
|11/09/2018 - 11/20/2018||1||$84.00|
|11/21/2018 - 11/24/2018||3||$114.00|
|11/25/2018 - 12/07/2018||2||$106.00|
|12/08/2018 - 12/19/2018||2||$146.00|
|12/20/2018 - 12/25/2018||4||$199.00|
|12/26/2018 - 01/03/2019||5||$239.00|
|01/04/2019 - 01/17/2019||3||$179.00|
|01/18/2019 - 01/20/2019||3||$199.00|
|01/21/2019 - 01/31/2019||3||$179.00|
|02/01/2019 - 02/14/2019||3||$189.00|
|02/15/2019 - 02/17/2019||3||$199.00|
|02/18/2019 - 02/28/2019||3||$189.00|
|03/01/2019 - 03/08/2019||3||$179.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
| || || || || || ||01|
|30|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only