This 602 square foot 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo sleeps four and features beautiful views of Keystone Lake and the mountains. It’s ideally located in Lakeside Village so you’re just steps from many different activities as well as restaurants and shopping. The homeowner has installed an evaporative cooler for use during the summer and renovated during the Winter of 2018. There is a private garage available for guest.
The living area features a flat screen TV next to a beautiful gas fireplace and picture frame window where you have a beautiful view of Keystone Lake. There are two twin-sized daybeds that can be used for seating during the day and additional sleeping arrangements at night. Extra sheets and blankets are in a closet. There are a selection of board games for your enjoyment. The homeowner has installed an evaporative cooler for use during warmer weather. The private balcony can be accessed from the living area and features beautiful mountain and lake views.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware and tableware to make a meal away from home. The dining area comfortably seats four and the homeowner recently replaced all the chairs. The full bathroom is stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
The bedroom features a queen-sized bed with Ivory White Bedding and a television. The bedroom has its own entrance to the guest bathroom with its own single sink vanity.
**Ivory White Bedding** This property has been upgraded with ivory white bedding modeled after high-end hotels and resorts. Enjoy the luxury of a soft, white-striped duvet cover with a medium thick, high quality down alternative duvet. Featuring an uncompromising and industry leading standard of cleanliness, the duvet covers are laundered after each and every guest stay. The entire bed is remade with fresh, white linens for each guest arrival.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM SCAMS & FRAUDS: We only accept payments via credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover only. Paying by credit card protects you from many online scams. We will never ask you to wire money, send us money in the mail or send a cashier's check or money order.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Evaporative Cooler, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Classic Linen Package, Ivory White Bedding Program, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Television in Master, DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, DVD Player in Master, Games, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Hair Dryer
- Lakeside Village, Free Shuttle Ride to Slopes, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Short Walk to Conference Center, Nearby Playground, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Next to Keystone Lake, Nearby Championship Golf Courses, Nearby Tennis Courts, Nearby Lake Activities
- 2nd Floor Property, (1-3 stairs on way to main door), Balcony, Private Balcony, Mountain View, Lake View, Parking, Open Parking Lot, Garage
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, (at the East Lake Clubhouse), Hot Tub, (at the East Lake Clubhouse), Sauna, (at the East Lake Clubhouse), Outdoor Seating Area, Elevator, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Ski Lockers, Shuttle Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||1||$67.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||1||$85.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||1||$117.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||1||$120.00|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||2||$124.00|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||2||$111.00|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$117.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$72.00|
|10/01/2018 - 11/08/2018||1||$71.00|
|11/09/2018 - 11/20/2018||1||$84.00|
|11/21/2018 - 11/24/2018||3||$103.00|
|11/25/2018 - 12/07/2018||2||$106.00|
|12/08/2018 - 12/19/2018||2||$158.00|
|12/20/2018 - 12/25/2018||4||$199.00|
|12/26/2018 - 01/03/2019||5||$269.00|
|01/04/2019 - 01/17/2019||3||$164.00|
|01/18/2019 - 01/20/2019||3||$174.00|
|01/21/2019 - 01/31/2019||3||$164.00|
|02/01/2019 - 02/14/2019||3||$179.00|
|02/15/2019 - 02/17/2019||3||$179.00|
|02/18/2019 - 02/28/2019||3||$179.00|
|03/01/2019 - 03/08/2019||3||$164.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
| || || || || || ||01|
|30|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only