This 929 square foot 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom condo sleeps six and features beautiful lake and mountain views. Two private balconies overlook Keystone Lake and you're steps away from shopping, restaurants and festivities. The updated kitchen has granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, and there is private laundry.
The living area has a flat screen TV mounted above a beautiful gas fireplace and a queen-sized sleeper sofa. Extra sheets and blankets are in the closet. The large windows allow for plenty of natural light and offer beautiful views. The private balcony is just off the living area and offers amazing views of Keystone Lake and mountains in the distance. Enjoy views of ice skating during the winter and the sparkling water during the summer.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware & tableware to make a meal away from home and features granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The dining area comfortably seats four and is located in its own corner with windows on two sides so you have scenic views. There are four additional seats at the breakfast bar. The guest bathroom features a single sink vanity with granite countertops separated from the shower/tub combination and toilet area for added privacy. Both bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries. The private washer and dryer are located in the guest bathroom and laundry detergent has been provided for your convenience.
The master bedroom features a king-sized bed with Ivory White Bedding, a flat screen TV and its own private balcony overlooking Keystone Lake. The en suite bathroom has a single sink vanity with granite countertops and a walk-in shower with a glass enclosure and tile surround. The guest sleeping quarters are located in a small room near the entryway. There is a twin-sized bunk bed and a mounted flat screen TV. (Please note that the bunk bed takes up the entire room.)
**Ivory White Bedding** This property has been upgraded with ivory white bedding modeled after high-end hotels and resorts. Enjoy the luxury of a soft, white-striped duvet cover with a medium thick, high quality down alternative duvet. Featuring an uncompromising and industry leading standard of cleanliness, the duvet covers are laundered after each and every guest stay. The entire bed is remade with fresh, white linens for each guest arrival.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM SCAMS & FRAUDS: We only accept payments via credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover only. Paying by credit card protects you from many online scams. We will never ask you to wire money, send us money in the mail or send a cashier's check or money order.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ivory White Bedding Program, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in All Bedrooms, DVD Player, DVD Player in Master, Games, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Granite Countertops, Walk-in Shower in Master, Hair Dryer
- Lakeside Village, Free Shuttle Ride to Slopes, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Short Walk to Conference Center, Nearby Playground, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Next to Keystone Lake, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- 2nd Floor Property, (1-3 stairs on way to main door), Balcony, Private Balconies, Mountain View, Lake View, Parking, Open Parking Lot
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, (at Keystone Lodge), Hot Tub, (at Keystone Lodge), Sauna, (at Keystone Lodge), Steam Room, (at Keystone Lodge), Fitness Room/Equipment, (at Keystone Lodge), Elevator, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Ski Lockers, Shuttle Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|04/08/2018 - 05/24/2018||1||$84.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||2||$98.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||1||$119.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$135.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||2||$146.00|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$149.00|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$141.00|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$139.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$111.00|
|10/01/2018 - 11/08/2018||1||$109.00|
|11/09/2018 - 11/20/2018||1||$108.00|
|11/21/2018 - 11/24/2018||3||$160.00|
|11/25/2018 - 12/07/2018||2||$142.00|
|12/08/2018 - 12/19/2018||2||$237.00|
|12/20/2018 - 12/25/2018||4||$369.00|
|12/26/2018 - 01/03/2019||5||$469.00|
|01/04/2019 - 01/17/2019||3||$224.00|
|01/18/2019 - 01/20/2019||3||$249.00|
|01/21/2019 - 01/31/2019||3||$224.00|
|02/01/2019 - 02/14/2019||3||$239.00|
|02/15/2019 - 02/17/2019||3||$269.00|
|02/18/2019 - 02/28/2019||3||$239.00|
|03/01/2019 - 03/08/2019||3||$239.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
|29||30|| || || || || |
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
| || || || || || ||01|
|30|| || || || || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only