This spacious 616 square foot, top floor studio condo sleeps four and features beautiful ski slope and lake views. Situated in a serene setting away from the crowds, yet you’re just steps away from shopping, restaurants and nightlife.
The living area has a flat screen TV mounted above a beautiful gas fireplace and a queen-sized sleeper sofa. Extra sheets and blankets are in the closet. There’s also a queen-sized Murphy bed that can be pulled out from the wall at night for additional sleeping arrangements. This bed is part of our Ivory White Bedding Program featuring soft, white-striped duvet cover that is freshly laundered after each guest stay.
The private balcony is just off the living area, and offers amazing views of Keystone Lake. In the winter you overlook ice-skating and hockey, while in the summer you’ll see the sparkling water with people canoeing and enjoying paddle boats.
This studio features a full-sized kitchen that is stocked with all the essential cookware & tableware to make a meal away from home. The dining area comfortably seats six people and is located in its own corner with windows on two sides so you have scenic views. There are two additional seats at the breakfast bar. The guest bathroom has a shower/tub combination and is stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
**Ultra-premium Linens and Ivory White Bedding** This property has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens and ivory white bedding. Our ultra-premium linens rival those of The Four Seasons featuring extra soft, oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance. The ivory white bedding is modeled after high-end hotels and resorts. This bedding showcases a soft, white-striped duvet cover with a medium thick, high quality down alternative duvet. Featuring an uncompromising and industry leading standard of cleanliness, the duvet covers are laundered after each and every guest stay.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Ivory White Bedding Program, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, Iron & Board, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Single Serve Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Crockpot, Blender, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Hair Dryer
- Lakeside Village, Free Shuttle Ride to Slopes, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Short Walk to Conference Center, Nearby Playground, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Next to Keystone Lake, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- Top-floor Penthouse, Balcony, Private Balcony, Mountain View, Lake View, Parking, Parking Space Outside Unit
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, (at Keystone Lodge), Hot Tub, (at Keystone Lodge), Sauna, (at Keystone Lodge), (at Keystone Lodge), Fitness Room/Equipment, (at Keystone Lodge), Elevator, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Ski Lockers
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|11/26/2017 - 12/13/2017||1||$67.00|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||1||$95.00|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||1||$132.00|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||1||$212.00|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||1||$135.00|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||1||$177.00|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||1||$135.00|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||2||$162.00|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||3||$193.00|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||2||$162.00|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||3||$158.33|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||4||$179.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||4||$171.00|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$137.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$82.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||3||$82.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$91.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$114.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$111.00|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$114.33|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$106.33|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$100.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$80.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|29||30|| || || || || |
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only