This spacious 1,081 square foot 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom condo sleeps six and features granite countertops and a wood-burning fireplace. The private balcony offers mountain views and the complex features an indoor pool and hot tub. The shuttle stop is right next to the parking lot making for an easy ride to the slopes.
The living room has a flat screen TV and a wood-burning fireplace. Wood is provided and is stored outside on the private balcony. There's a queen-sized sleeper sofa. Extra sheets and blankets are in the closet. Large windows span across an entire wall allowing for beautiful views and plenty of natural light. The spacious living area offers a dedicated office space with a desk and chair. The private balcony can be accessed through from the living room and has mountain views.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essentials to cook a meal away from home and features granite countertops. The dining area comfortably seats eight with three additional seats at the breakfast bar. The first of two full bathrooms is located just off of the living room. Both bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
The master bedroom features a king-sized bed and a flat screen TV. One wall features windows all the way across offering beautiful views. The en suite bathroom has double sinks, granite countertops and the shower/tub combination and toilet area are separated by a door for added privacy. The second bedroom has two twin-sized beds, a flat screen TV and large windows.
There's a private ski locker for this property located at the entrance of the building.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM SCAMS & FRAUDS: We only accept payments via credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover only. Paying by credit card protects you from many online scams. We will never ask you to wire money, send us money in the mail or send a cashier's check or money order.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Classic Linen Package, Wood-burning Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in All Bedrooms, DVD Player, DVD Player in All Bedrooms, Iron & Board, Humidifier(s)
- Kitchen, Granite Countertops, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Crockpot, Blender, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Granite Countertops, Double Sinks in Master, Hair Dryer
- Free Shuttle Ride to Slopes, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Next to Hiking/Biking Trails, Walk to Lakeside Village, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- 2nd Floor Property, Balcony, Private Balcony, Mountain View, Parking, Open Parking Lot
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, Indoor Pool, Hot Tub, Bicycle Storage, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Seating Area, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Ski Lockers, Shuttle Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||1||$163.00|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||1||$146.00|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||1||$171.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||1||$180.00|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$118.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$117.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||2||$152.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$110.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$148.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$135.67|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$137.33|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$123.33|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$128.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$122.00|
|10/01/2018 - 11/08/2018||1||$109.00|
|11/09/2018 - 11/20/2018||1||$108.00|
|11/21/2018 - 11/24/2018||3||$146.00|
|11/25/2018 - 12/07/2018||2||$143.00|
|12/08/2018 - 12/19/2018||2||$191.00|
|12/20/2018 - 12/25/2018||4||$249.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|29||30|| || || || || |
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only