**If you have reached our listing through VRBO and choose to reserve your stay using the VRBO "book it" button you will be charged up to 9% more due to their new service fee.**
This spacious 1,376 square foot 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom condo sleeps eight and features an upgraded kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The private balcony offers mountain views and the complex features an indoor pool and hot tub. The shuttle stop is right next to the parking lot making for an easy ride to the slopes.
The living room features large windows across one wall with beautiful mountain views. There is a flat screen TV and a gas fireplace. The private balcony can be accessed through from the living room and offers mountain views. Enjoy cooking out on the gas grill and then taking in the views from the patio dining table.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essentials to cook a meal away from home and features granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The dining area comfortably seats six with three additional seats at the breakfast bar. The first of three full bathrooms is located just off of the living room. All bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
The master bedroom features a king-sized bed, a flat screen TV and a seating area. Floor to ceiling windows line one wall, offering beautiful views. The en suite bathroom has double sinks, and the shower/tub combination and toilet area are separated by a door for added privacy. The first guest bedroom has a king-sized bed, a flat screen TV and windows line one wall and offer beautiful views. The second guest bedroom is in the upstairs loft and features two twin-sized beds, a queen-sized sleeper and a flat screen TV. The loft bathroom has double sinks and a door separates the walk-in shower and toilet area for added privacy.
For your convenience, the homeowners have provided a lockbox in the coat closet and folding chairs in the closet next to the pantry.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
WATCH OUT FOR GIMMICKS: Don’t be fooled when someone offers discounted lift tickets. Discounts on lift tickets are all the same as long as you do not buy at the ticket window. Buy your discounted lift tickets from the kiosk at the grocery store or online. Kids Ski Free is another gimmick designed to make guests believe they’re getting a deal when in reality they’re paying higher nightly rates and an “amenities fee.” When you do the math on total cost of stay it turns out it’s not a deal at all.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Classic Linen Package, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in All Bedrooms, DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, Games, Ceiling Fan in Living Room, Ceiling Fan in Bedroom(s), Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Toaster Oven, Blender, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Stone Countertops, Double Sinks in Master, Hair Dryer
- Free Shuttle Ride to Slopes, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- 3rd Floor Property, Balcony, Private Balcony, Private Grill, Mountain View, Treed View, Parking, Open Parking Lot
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, Indoor Pool, Hot Tub, Bicycle Storage, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Seating Area, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Ski Lockers, Shuttle Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
|08/20/2017 - 08/31/2017||$140.27|
|09/01/2017 - 09/03/2017||$138.60|
|09/04/2017 - 11/09/2017||$157.41|
|11/10/2017 - 11/20/2017||$178.08|
|11/21/2017 - 12/02/2017||$228.85|
|12/03/2017 - 12/13/2017||$174.90|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||$284.90|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||$372.90|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||$631.35|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||$274.73|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||$334.88|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||$274.73|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||$301.28|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||$435.85|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||$301.28|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||$324.42|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||$450.87|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||$442.89|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||$205.85|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||$188.60|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||$192.66|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||$182.85|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||$194.35|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
|26||27||28||29||30|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only