This 788 square foot 1 bedroom, 2-bathroom condo sleeps four and features upgrades throughout including granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and beautiful bathrooms. There is also private laundry. Enjoy the luxury of this ski-in/ski-out complex.
The living area features a beautiful gas fireplace, a flat screen TV and cozy furniture. There is a queen-sized sleeper sofa and additional sheets and blankets are in a closet. The private balcony is just off the living area and features tall pines and mountains in the distance. Enjoy the sounds of Snake River in the spring, summer and fall.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware and tableware to make a meal away from home. It features granite countertops and stainless steel appliances and the dining area comfortably seats four. There’s a private washer and dryer and detergent has been provided for your convenience. This one bedroom condo features two full bathrooms. The guest bathroom is located just off of the living area and has a pedestal sink and a walk-in shower. Both bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
The master bedroom has a king-sized bed and a flat screen TV. The en suite bathroom has double sinks, a jetted tub and a walk-in shower with a bench and glass enclosure.
**Ultra-premium Linens** This unit has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens that rival those of The Four Seasons. Enjoy extra soft oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance. Take advantage of this added luxury because less than one percent of properties in Keystone offer linens of this quality.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in Master, DVD Player, DVD Player in Master, Ceiling Fan in Master, Iron & Board, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s), Broom & Dustpan
- Kitchen, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Stone Countertops, Double Sinks in Master, Jetted Tub in Master, Walk-in Shower in All Bathrooms, Hair Dryer
- True Ski-In/Ski-Out, River Run Village, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Near River Run Ice Rink, Near River Run Putt-Putt Golf, Nearby Playground, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Next to Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses, Nearby Tennis Courts, Nearby Lake Activities
- 2nd Floor Property, Oversized Property, Balcony, Private Balcony, Treed View, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit, Overflow Lot Parking Available, Heated Driveway & Sidewalks
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Steam Room, Fitness Room/Equipment, Bicycle Storage, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Fire Pit(s), Elevator, Lobby with Large Seating Area, Complimentary Coffee, Tea, Cocoa, Complimentary Newspaper, Covered Patio w/Ski Slope Views, Oversized Ski Lockers, Ski-in, Ski-out
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|10/01/2017 - 11/09/2017||1||$91.00|
|11/10/2017 - 11/21/2017||1||$127.00|
|11/22/2017 - 12/02/2017||2||$184.00|
|12/03/2017 - 12/13/2017||2||$217.00|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||2||$184.00|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||3||$455.00|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||3||$648.00|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||3||$328.67|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||3||$355.00|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||3||$328.67|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||3||$347.67|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||3||$391.00|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||3||$347.67|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||3||$569.67|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||4||$632.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||4||$598.50|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$160.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$108.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||3||$107.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$137.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$160.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$146.67|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$149.00|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$140.33|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$111.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
|26||27||28||29||30|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only