**If you have reached our listing through VRBO and choose to reserve your stay using the VRBO "book it" button you will be charged up to 9% more due to their new service fee.**
This 1,205 square foot 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom condo sleeps six and features high-end finishes throughout that include granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, walk-in showers and a jetted tub in the master bathroom. There is also the added convenience of private laundry.
The spacious living room features a beautiful gas fireplace with stone surround, a flat screen TV and queen-sized sleeper sofa. Additional sheets and blankets are in the closet. The owner has provided a selection of DVDs, book and games for your enjoyment. The private balcony can be accessed through the living room and features beautiful treed views and overlooks a small run, Ina's Way.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware & tableware to make a meal away from home and features granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The dining area comfortably seats six with three additional seats at the breakfast bar. The guest bathroom is just off of the main living area and features a pedestal sink and a spacious walk-in shower with a bench and two shower heads. Both bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries. There is a private washer and dryer in the unit, and laundry soap has been provided for your convenience.
The master bedroom features a king-sized bed, a flat screen TV and treed views from the window. The en suite bathroom has double sinks, a glass-enclosed walk-in shower and a jetted tub. The guest bedroom features a queen-sized bed, a flat screen TV and a designated workspace with a desk. Both bedrooms are on our Ultra-premium Linen program.
**Ultra-premium Linens** This unit has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens that rival those of The Four Seasons. Enjoy extra soft oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance. Take advantage of this added luxury because less than one percent of properties in Keystone offer linens of this quality.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
WATCH OUT FOR GIMMICKS: Don’t be fooled when someone offers discounted lift tickets. Discounts on lift tickets are all the same as long as you do not buy at the ticket window. Buy your discounted lift tickets from the kiosk at the grocery store or online. Kids Ski Free is another gimmick designed to make guests believe they’re getting a deal when in reality they’re paying higher nightly rates and an “amenities fee.” When you do the math on total cost of stay it turns out it’s not a deal at all.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in All Bedrooms, DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, Video Library, Books, Games, Ceiling Fan in Master, Natural Stone Floors, Iron & Board, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Crockpot, Blender, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Granite Countertops, Double Sinks in Master, Jetted Tub in Master, Walk-in Shower in All Bathrooms, Hair Dryer
- True Ski-In/Ski-Out, River Run Village, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Near River Run Ice Rink, Near River Run Putt-Putt Golf, Nearby Playground, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- Corner Property, Oversized Property, Balcony, Private Balcony, Treed View, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit, Overflow Lot Parking Available, Heated Driveway & Sidewalks
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Steam Room, Fitness Room/Equipment, Bicycle Storage, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Fire Pit(s), Elevator, Lobby with Large Seating Area, Complimentary Coffee, Tea, Cocoa, Complimentary Newspaper, Covered Patio w/Ski Slope Views, Oversized Ski Lockers, Ski-in, Ski-out
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
|08/20/2017 - 08/31/2017||$127.82|
|09/01/2017 - 09/03/2017||$125.10|
|09/04/2017 - 11/09/2017||$102.96|
|11/10/2017 - 11/20/2017||$166.88|
|11/21/2017 - 12/02/2017||$326.60|
|12/03/2017 - 12/13/2017||$251.90|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||$581.90|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||$801.90|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||$1,171.85|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||$517.46|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||$581.28|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||$517.46|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||$525.28|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||$619.85|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||$525.28|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||$758.42|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||$846.37|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||$809.19|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||$240.35|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||$119.60|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||$118.56|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||$171.35|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||$211.60|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
|26||27||28||29||30|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only