**If you have reached our listing through VRBO and choose to reserve your stay using the VRBO "book it" button you will be charged up to 9% more due to their new service fee.**
This spacious 1,315 square foot 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom condo sleeps eight and has an amazing ski slope view where you can see all the skiers and snowboarders coming down the mountain. With these up-close views it’s the next best thing to actually being on the slopes yourself, and it allows those in your party who might be unable to ski a chance to see family and friends having fun. Inside you’ll find granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and a private washer and dryer.
The entryway has mounted hooks and a bench for storage of vacation gear. The living room features a beautiful gas fireplace with a flat screen TV mounted above. The sofa pulls out into a queen-sized bed, and extra sheets and blankets are in the closet. Just off of the living room is access to the private balcony where you can enjoy spectacular, up-close, ski-slope views.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware & tableware to make a meal away from home and features granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The dining area comfortably seats six with three additional seats at the breakfast bar. There’s a private washer and dryer in the unit, and laundry soap has been provided for your convenience. The first of two full bathrooms is located just off of the living area and features a pedestal sink and an oversized, glass-enclosed shower with two shower heads and a bench. All bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
The master bedroom has a king-sized bed and a flat screen TV. The en suite bathroom has double sinks, a jetted tub, a separate walk-in shower with glass enclosure and a door separates the toilet area for added privacy. The guest bedroom has a flat screen TV and a bunk bed with a twin-sized bed on top and a queen on bottom with a trundle that pulls out from underneath. The guest bathroom is just across the hall.
**Ultra-premium Linens** This unit has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens that rival those of The Four Seasons. Enjoy extra soft oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
WATCH OUT FOR GIMMICKS: Don’t be fooled when someone offers discounted lift tickets. Discounts on lift tickets are all the same as long as you do not buy at the ticket window. Buy your discounted lift tickets from the kiosk at the grocery store or online. Kids Ski Free is another gimmick designed to make guests believe they’re getting a deal when in reality they’re paying higher nightly rates and an “amenities fee.” When you do the math on total cost of stay it turns out it’s not a deal at all.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in All Bedrooms, DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, DVD Player in All Bedrooms, Video Library, Games, Ceiling Fan in Master, Iron & Board, Humidifier(s), Broom & Dustpan
- Kitchen, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Crockpot, Blender, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Stone Countertops, Double Sinks in Master, Jetted Tub in Master, Walk-in Shower in All Bathrooms, Hair Dryer
- True Ski-In/Ski-Out, River Run Village, Short Walk to Lifts, Short Walk to Gondola, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Near River Run Ice Rink, Near River Run Putt-Putt Golf, Nearby Playground, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Next to Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- 3rd Floor Property, Oversized Property, Balcony, Private Balcony, Ski Slope View, Up-close Ski Slope View, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit, Overflow Lot Parking Available, Heated Driveway & Sidewalks
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Steam Room, Fitness Room/Equipment, Bicycle Storage, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Fire Pit(s), Elevator, Lobby with Large Seating Area, Complimentary Coffee, Tea, Cocoa, Complimentary Newspaper, Covered Patio w/Ski Slope Views, Oversized Ski Lockers, Ski-in, Ski-out
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
|08/01/2017 - 08/19/2017||$177.66|
|08/20/2017 - 08/31/2017||$107.07|
|09/01/2017 - 09/03/2017||$125.10|
|09/04/2017 - 11/09/2017||$120.19|
|11/10/2017 - 11/20/2017||$161.28|
|11/21/2017 - 12/02/2017||$378.35|
|12/03/2017 - 12/13/2017||$306.90|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||$603.90|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||$801.90|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||$1,240.85|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||$550.56|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||$614.88|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||$550.56|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||$565.53|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||$688.85|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||$565.53|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||$790.96|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||$886.89|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||$853.59|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||$240.35|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||$125.35|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||$124.26|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||$182.85|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||$228.85|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
|26||27||28||29||30|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only