**If you have reached our listing through VRBO and choose to reserve your stay using the VRBO "book it" button you will be charged up to 9% more due to their new service fee.**
This 1,690 square foot 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom condo sleeps six and features two private balconies that offer mountain and ski slope views. It also has two master bedrooms with private bathrooms and the kitchen features granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. There’s also a private washer and dryer.
The entryway has mounted hooks and a bench for storage of vacation gear. The living room has an open feel and a beautiful gas fireplace with a flat screen TV mounted above and a stereo system with five speakers. The large balcony can be accessed through the living room and offers scenic views.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware & tableware to make a meal away from home and features slate floors, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The dining area comfortably seats six, eight with the leaf inserted. The first of three full bathrooms is located just off of the living area and has a walk-in shower. This bathroom also houses the private washer and dryer. Laundry soap has been provided for your convenience, and all three bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
All bedrooms features Ivory White Bedding. The first of two master bedrooms features a king-sized bed, a flat screen TV and access to the main balcony. The en suite bathroom has two vanities, a jetted tub that opens to the bedroom and a walk-in shower with tile surround. The second master also has a king-sized bed and a flat screen TV, and has access to its own private balcony. The en suite bathroom has double sinks, a jetted tub and a walk-in shower with tile surround. The third bedroom has a queen-sized bed and flat screen TV, as well as access to the main balcony. The guest bathroom is located just across the hall.
**Ultra-premium Linens and Ivory White Bedding** This property has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens and ivory white bedding. Our ultra-premium linens rival those of The Four Seasons featuring extra soft, oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance. The ivory white bedding is modeled after high-end hotels and resorts. This bedding showcases a soft, white-striped duvet cover with a medium thick, high quality down alternative duvet. Featuring an uncompromising and industry leading standard of cleanliness, the duvet covers are laundered after each and every guest stay.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
WATCH OUT FOR GIMMICKS: Don’t be fooled when someone offers discounted lift tickets. Discounts on lift tickets are all the same as long as you do not buy at the ticket window. Buy your discounted lift tickets from the kiosk at the grocery store or online. Kids Ski Free is another gimmick designed to make guests believe they’re getting a deal when in reality they’re paying higher nightly rates and an “amenities fee.” When you do the math on total cost of stay it turns out it’s not a deal at all.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Ivory White Bedding Program, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in All Bedrooms, DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, DVD Player in Master, DVD Player in bedroom(s), Video Library, Ceiling Fan in Master, Ceiling Fan in Bedroom(s), Natural Stone Floors, Iron & Board, Humidifier(s), Vacuum Cleaner
- Kitchen, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Crockpot, Blender, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Stone Countertops, Double Sinks in Bathroom(s), Jetted Tub in Master, Jetted Tub in Second Master, Walk-in Shower in All Bathrooms, Hair Dryer
- True Ski-In/Ski-Out, River Run Village, Short Walk to Lifts, Short Walk to Gondola, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Near River Run Ice Rink, Near River Run Putt-Putt Golf, Nearby Playground, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Next to Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- 4th Floor Property, Oversized Property, Balcony, Private Balconies, Ski Slope View, Up-close Ski Slope View, Treed View, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit, Overflow Lot Parking Available
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Steam Room, Fitness Room/Equipment, Bicycle Storage, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Fire Pit(s), Elevator, Lobby with Large Seating Area, Complimentary Coffee, Tea, Cocoa, Complimentary Newspaper, Covered Patio w/Ski Slope Views, Oversized Ski Lockers, Ski-in, Ski-out
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
|08/20/2017 - 08/31/2017||$372.67|
|09/01/2017 - 09/03/2017||$394.99|
|09/04/2017 - 11/09/2017||$444.51|
|11/10/2017 - 11/20/2017||$480.48|
|11/21/2017 - 12/02/2017||$562.35|
|12/03/2017 - 12/13/2017||$438.90|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||$768.90|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||$1,428.90|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||$1,723.85|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||$936.73|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||$1,006.88|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||$936.73|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||$950.88|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||$1,033.85|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||$950.88|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||$1,007.96|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||$1,128.87|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||$1,053.39|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||$458.85|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||$458.85|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||$397.86|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||$458.85|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||$493.35|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
|26||27||28||29||30|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only