This 2,360 square foot 4-bedroom, 3.5 bathroom penthouse condo sleeps nine and there are high-end finishes throughout. It features large floor to ceiling windows so you can take in the spectacular, up-close ski slope views. There's a gourmet kitchen, private laundry, vaulted ceilings, and many more features. Enjoy the luxury of this ski-in/ski-out complex.
Near the entryway there are mounted hooks and a bench for your convenience while coming and going throughout the day. The living area features vaulted ceilings and a beautiful, floor to ceiling, stone gas fireplace and a flat screen TV. There’s also a wet bar with a wine cooler, so you can make a drink and then sit back and enjoy the views through the large windows. Just off the living area is the spacious private balcony with spectacular, up-close views of the ski slope. Watch skiers and snowboarders come down the mountain from the comfort of your balcony.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware and tableware to make a meal away from home and features granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The dining area comfortably seats eight and stands apart with a modern accent wall. There are six additional seats at the breakfast bar. There is a dedicated laundry room with washer and dryer, and detergent has been provided for your convenience. The half bath is located just down the hall. All bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
There are two master bedrooms. Both have a king-sized bed with Ivory White Bedding, a flat screen TV and ski slope views. Both master bathrooms feature two vanities, a large walk-in shower and a jetted tub that opens to its master bedroom. The first guest bedroom has a queen-sized bed, a flat screen TV and views of the ski slope. The second guest bedroom has a bunk bed with a twin-sized bed on top and full-sized bed on the bottom, as well as a flat screen TV and ski slope views. Both guest bedrooms have access to a shared bathroom that has a single sink vanity and a walk-in shower with glass enclosure.
**Ultra-premium Linens and Ivory White Bedding** This property has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens and ivory white bedding. Our ultra-premium linens rival those of The Four Seasons featuring extra soft, oversized towels and high quality bed linens. The ivory white bedding showcases a soft, white-striped duvet cover with a medium thick, high quality down alternative duvet. Featuring an uncompromising and industry leading standard of cleanliness, the duvet covers are laundered after each and every guest stay.
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM SCAMS & FRAUDS: We only accept payments via credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover only. Paying by credit card protects you from many online scams. We will never ask you to wire money, send us money in the mail or send a cashier's check or money order.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Ivory White Bedding Program, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in All Bedrooms, DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, DVD Player in bedroom(s), Ceiling Fan in Master, Ceiling Fan in Bedroom(s), Iron & Board, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Crockpot, Blender, Ice Maker, Wine Cooler, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Stone Countertops, Double Sinks in Master, Jetted Tub in Master, Jetted Tub in Second Master, Walk-in Shower in All Bathrooms, Hair Dryer
- True Ski-In/Ski-Out, River Run Village, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Near River Run Ice Rink, Near River Run Putt-Putt Golf, Nearby Playground, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Next to Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses, Nearby Tennis Courts, Nearby Lake Activities
- Top-floor Penthouse, Oversized Property, Balcony, Private Balcony, Ski Slope View, Up-close Ski Slope View, Mountain View, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit, Heated Driveway & Sidewalks
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Steam Room, Fitness Room/Equipment, Bicycle Storage, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Fire Pit(s), Elevator, Lobby with Large Seating Area, Complimentary Coffee, Tea, Cocoa, Complimentary Newspaper, Covered Patio w/Ski Slope Views, Oversized Ski Lockers, Ski-in, Ski-out
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||1||$701.00|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||1||$552.00|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||1||$1,286.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||1||$1,188.00|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$593.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$480.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||2||$489.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$551.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$608.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$569.00|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$575.67|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$565.67|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$559.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$503.00|
|10/01/2018 - 11/08/2018||1||$494.00|
|11/09/2018 - 11/20/2018||1||$435.00|
|11/21/2018 - 11/24/2018||3||$804.00|
|11/25/2018 - 12/07/2018||2||$549.00|
|12/08/2018 - 12/19/2018||2||$1,355.00|
|12/20/2018 - 12/25/2018||4||$1,399.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|29||30|| || || || || |
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only