**If you have reached our listing through VRBO and choose to reserve your stay using the VRBO "book it" button you will be charged up to 9% more due to their new service fee.**
This 1,690 square foot 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom condo sleeps eight and features vaulted ceilings, two master bedrooms and an upgraded kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The oversized balcony offers views of the ski slope so you can see skiers and snowboarders come down the mountain.
The entryway has mounted hooks and a bench for storage of vacation gear. The living room features a beautiful, floor to ceiling, stone gas fireplace and a large flat screen TV. The sofa pulls out into a queen-sized bed, and additional sheets and blankets are in the closet. The private balcony can be accessed through the living room and offers breathtaking ski slope views.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware & tableware to make a meal away from home and features slate floors, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The dining area comfortably seats eight around a gorgeous wood table, and there are three additional seats at the breakfast bar. There’s a private washer and dryer in the condo, and laundry soap has been provided for your convenience. The first of three bathrooms is just down the hall. All bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
This condo features two master bedrooms. Both masters have king-sized beds, flat screen TVs and their own entrances to the balcony. One en suite bathroom features two separate vanities, a jetted tub and an oversized walk-in shower. The other features double sinks, a jetted tub and a walk-in shower. The guest bedroom has a queen-sized bed, flat screen TV and an entrance to the balcony. The guest bathroom is located just across the hall.
**Ultra-premium Linens** This unit has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens that rival those of The Four Seasons. Enjoy extra soft oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance. Take advantage of this added luxury because less than one percent of properties in Keystone offer linens of this quality.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
WATCH OUT FOR GIMMICKS: Don’t be fooled when someone offers discounted lift tickets. Discounts on lift tickets are all the same as long as you do not buy at the ticket window. Buy your discounted lift tickets from the kiosk at the grocery store or online. Kids Ski Free is another gimmick designed to make guests believe they’re getting a deal when in reality they’re paying higher nightly rates and an “amenities fee.” When you do the math on total cost of stay it turns out it’s not a deal at all.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in All Bedrooms, Ceiling Fan in Master, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s), Vacuum Cleaner, Broom & Dustpan
- Kitchen, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Crockpot, Blender, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Stone Countertops, Double Sinks in Master, Jetted Tub in Master, Jetted Tub in Second Master, Walk-in Shower in Master, Walk-in Shower in Second Master, Hair Dryer
- True Ski-In/Ski-Out, River Run Village, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Near River Run Ice Rink, Near River Run Putt-Putt Golf, Nearby Playground, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Next to Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- Top-floor Penthouse, Oversized Property, Balcony, Private Balconies, Ski Slope View, Up-close Ski Slope View, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit, Overflow Lot Parking Available, Heated Driveway & Sidewalks
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Steam Room, Fitness Room/Equipment, Bicycle Storage, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Fire Pit(s), Elevator, Lobby with Large Seating Area, Complimentary Coffee, Tea, Cocoa, Complimentary Newspaper, Covered Patio w/Ski Slope Views, Oversized Ski Lockers, Ski-in, Ski-out
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
|08/01/2017 - 08/19/2017||$309.26|
|08/20/2017 - 08/31/2017||$264.77|
|09/01/2017 - 09/03/2017||$215.10|
|09/04/2017 - 11/09/2017||$160.59|
|11/10/2017 - 11/20/2017||$278.88|
|11/21/2017 - 12/02/2017||$389.85|
|12/03/2017 - 12/13/2017||$493.90|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||$1,098.90|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||$1,538.90|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||$1,723.85|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||$881.56|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||$1,006.88|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||$881.56|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||$905.53|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||$1,033.85|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||$905.53|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||$1,062.22|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||$1,164.39|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||$1,108.89|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||$424.35|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||$182.85|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||$204.06|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||$309.35|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||$435.85|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
|26||27||28||29||30|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only