This 1,690 square foot 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom penthouse condo sleeps eight and features vaulted ceilings, two master bedrooms and an upgraded kitchen. The living area was renovated in the Fall of 2017. The oversized balcony offers up-close views of the ski slope so you can see skiers and snowboarders come down the mountain. Enjoy the luxury of this ski-in/ski-out complex.
The entryway has mounted hooks and a bench for your convenience while coming and going throughout the day. The living area features vaulted ceilings and a beautiful, floor to ceiling, stone gas fireplace and a large flat screen TV. The sofa pulls out into a queen-sized bed. Additional sheets and blankets are in a closet. The private balcony can be accessed through the living area and offers stunning, up-close ski slope views.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware and tableware to make a meal away from home and features slate floors, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The dining area comfortably seats eight around a gorgeous wood table and there are three additional seats at the breakfast bar. The first of three bathrooms is just down the hall and has a single sink vanity and a walk-in shower. This is also the location of the private washer and dryer. For your convenience detergent is provided. All bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
There are two master bedrooms. Each have a king-sized bed with Ivory White Bedding, a flat screen TV and their own entrances to the balcony. One en suite bathroom features two separate vanities, a jetted tub and an oversized walk-in shower. The other features double sinks, a jetted tub and a walk-in shower. The guest bedroom has a queen-sized bed with Ivory White Bedding, a flat screen TV and an entrance to the balcony.
**Ultra-premium Linens and Ivory White Bedding** This property has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens and ivory white bedding. Our ultra-premium linens rival those of The Four Seasons featuring extra soft, oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance. The ivory white bedding is modeled after high-end hotels and resorts. This bedding showcases a soft, white-striped duvet cover with a medium thick, high quality down alternative duvet. Featuring an uncompromising and industry leading standard of cleanliness, the duvet covers are laundered after each and every guest stay.\
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM SCAMS & FRAUDS: We only accept payments via credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover only. Paying by credit card protects you from many online scams. We will never ask you to wire money, send us money in the mail or send a cashier's check or money order.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Ivory White Bedding Program, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in All Bedrooms, Ceiling Fan in Master, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s), Vacuum Cleaner, Broom & Dustpan
- Kitchen, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Crockpot, Blender, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Stone Countertops, Double Sinks in Master, Jetted Tub in Master, Jetted Tub in Second Master, Walk-in Shower in Master, Walk-in Shower in Second Master, Hair Dryer
- True Ski-In/Ski-Out, River Run Village, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Near River Run Ice Rink, Near River Run Putt-Putt Golf, Nearby Playground, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Next to Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses, Nearby Tennis Courts, Nearby Lake Activities
- Top-floor Penthouse, Oversized Property, Balcony, Private Balconies, Ski Slope View, Up-close Ski Slope View, Mountain View, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit, Heated Driveway & Sidewalks
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Steam Room, Fitness Room/Equipment, Bicycle Storage, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Fire Pit(s), Elevator, Lobby with Large Seating Area, Complimentary Coffee, Tea, Cocoa, Complimentary Newspaper, Covered Patio w/Ski Slope Views, Oversized Ski Lockers, Ski-in, Ski-out
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||1||$506.00|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||1||$482.00|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||1||$740.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||1||$778.00|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$365.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$170.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||2||$195.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$309.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$436.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$397.67|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$402.67|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$361.67|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$335.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$178.00|
|10/01/2018 - 11/08/2018||1||$164.00|
|11/09/2018 - 11/20/2018||1||$271.00|
|11/21/2018 - 11/24/2018||3||$574.00|
|11/25/2018 - 12/07/2018||2||$428.00|
|12/08/2018 - 12/19/2018||2||$733.00|
|12/20/2018 - 12/25/2018||4||$1,149.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|29||30|| || || || || |
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only