This 891 square foot 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom condo sleeps five and is ideally located between River Run Village and the Mountain House Base Area, with a shuttle stop to the lifts and gondola. The private balcony features beautiful slope views.
The living area features a mounted flat screen TV next to a beautiful gas fireplace. Just off the living area is the private balcony. The large sliding glass doors allow plenty of natural light, and there are beautiful slope views and a private grill.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware and tableware to make a meal away from home. The dining area comfortably seats four with three additional seats at the breakfast bar. Just down the hall is the full bathroom with double sinks and shower/tub combination. All bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
The master bedroom features a king-sized bed with Ivory White Bedding and a flat screen TV. The en suite bathroom has a single sink vanity and a shower/tub combination. The guest bedroom has a bunk bed with a twin-sized bed on the top and a full-sized bed on the bottom. The guest bedroom also features Ivory White Bedding and has a flat screen TV.
**Ivory White Bedding** This property has been upgraded with ivory white bedding modeled after high-end hotels and resorts. Enjoy the luxury of a soft, white-striped duvet cover with a medium thick, high quality down alternative duvet. Featuring an uncompromising and industry leading standard of cleanliness, the duvet covers are laundered after each and every guest stay. The entire bed is remade with fresh, white linens for each guest arrival.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM SCAMS & FRAUDS: We only accept payments via credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover only. Paying by credit card protects you from many online scams. We will never ask you to wire money, send us money in the mail or send a cashier's check or money order.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Classic Linen Package, Ivory White Bedding Program, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in All Bedrooms, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Single Serve Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Double Sinks in Bathroom(s), Hair Dryer
- Mountain House, Free Shuttle Ride to Slopes, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses, Nearby Tennis Courts, Nearby Lake Activities
- 2nd Floor Property, (1-3 stairs on way to main door), Balcony, Private Balcony, Private Grill, Ski Slope View, Mountain View, Parking, Underground Parking Garage
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, Indoor Pool, Hot Tub, Bicycle Storage, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Seating Area, Elevator, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Lobby with Seating Area, Ski Lockers
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||1||$142.00|
|04/01/2018 - 04/07/2018||1||$86.00|
|04/08/2018 - 05/24/2018||1||$56.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||2||$70.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$82.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$118.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||2||$120.00|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$120.33|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$112.33|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$111.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$72.00|
|10/01/2018 - 11/08/2018||1||$71.00|
|11/09/2018 - 11/20/2018||1||$100.00|
|11/21/2018 - 11/24/2018||3||$105.00|
|11/25/2018 - 12/07/2018||2||$109.00|
|12/08/2018 - 12/19/2018||2||$208.00|
|12/20/2018 - 12/25/2018||4||$259.00|
|12/26/2018 - 01/02/2019||5||$339.00|
|01/03/2019 - 01/17/2019||3||$174.00|
|01/21/2019 - 01/31/2019||3||$174.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|29||30|| || || || || |
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only