This 1,129 square foot 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom condo sleeps eight and features an upgraded kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. Step outside to the shuttle for a short ride to the lifts or during the summer you can take a walk to Lakeside Village for shopping and restaurants. Just west of the complex is The River Course, one of two championship golf courses in Keystone.
During the summer, guests can enjoy exploring the surrounding area by foot. You're just a little over 200 yards from casting your line into Snake River for a great day of fishing. The walking and biking trail runs south of the complex and if you head east you'll hit Lakeside Village and then, depending on how far you want to walk or bike, the rest of the resort. You can also reach Keystone Stables via the trail and a pedestrian bridge.
The entryway features hooks and a bench for your convenience while coming and going throughout the day. The living area has large sectional sofa, a flat screen TV and a wood-burning fireplace. The sectional includes a queen-sized sleeper sofa that was recently remade (including a new folding mechanism) so it is very comfortable. Additional sheets and blankets are in a closet. The spacious private deck is just off the living area and features treed and mountain views as well as a gas grill.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essentials to cook a meal away from home and features stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. The open concept living area features a dining table that can seat up to 12 with three additional seats at the breakfast bar. The guest bathroom is just off the main living area. All bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
The master bedroom has a king-sized bed with Ivory White Bedding, a flat screen TV and a seating area. The en suite bathroom has single sink vanity and a door separates the shower/tub combination and toilet area for added privacy. The guest bedroom sleeps up to four guests. There is a queen-sized bed, and under the bed a twin trundle that can be pulled out at night. In the closet there is a twin-sized fold-out bed and a portable crib.
**Ultra-premium Linens and Ivory White Bedding** This property has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens and ivory white bedding. Our ultra-premium linens rival those of The Four Seasons featuring extra soft, oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance. The ivory white bedding is modeled after high-end hotels and resorts. This bedding showcases a soft, white-striped duvet cover with a medium thick, high quality down alternative duvet. Featuring an uncompromising and industry leading standard of cleanliness, the duvet covers are laundered after each and every guest stay.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM SCAMS & FRAUDS: We only accept payments via credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover only. Paying by credit card protects you from many online scams. We will never ask you to wire money, send us money in the mail or send a cashier's check or money order.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Ivory White Bedding Program, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Wood-burning Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in Master, DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, DVD Player in Master, Games, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Crockpot, Electric Griddle, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Hair Dryer
- Free Shuttle Ride to Slopes, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Championship Golf Courses, Nearby Tennis Courts, Nearby Lake Activities
- Ground Floor Property, (1-3 stairs on way to main door), Deck/Patio, Private Deck, Private Grill, Mountain View, Treed View, Parking, Open Parking Lot
- Complex Amenities
- Clubhouse, Communal Pool, Hot Tub, Bicycle Storage, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Seating Area, Basketball Court(s), Elevator, Ski Lockers, Shuttle Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||1||$67.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||1||$66.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||1||$105.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||1||$107.00|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||2||$108.00|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||2||$100.00|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$100.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$78.00|
|10/01/2018 - 11/08/2018||1||$71.00|
|11/09/2018 - 11/20/2018||1||$87.00|
|11/21/2018 - 11/24/2018||3||$114.00|
|11/25/2018 - 12/07/2018||2||$115.00|
|12/08/2018 - 12/19/2018||2||$225.00|
|12/20/2018 - 12/25/2018||4||$259.00|
|12/26/2018 - 01/03/2019||5||$419.00|
|01/04/2019 - 01/17/2019||3||$219.00|
|01/18/2019 - 01/20/2019||3||$229.00|
|01/21/2019 - 01/31/2019||3||$219.00|
|02/01/2019 - 02/14/2019||3||$229.00|
|02/15/2019 - 02/17/2019||3||$229.00|
|02/18/2019 - 02/28/2019||3||$229.00|
|03/01/2019 - 03/08/2019||3||$229.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
| || || || || || ||01|
|30|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only