This two-story 1,500 square foot 2-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom condo sleeps ten and features vaulted ceilings and a beautiful sun room with sky lights that allow natural light to pour in to the living area. Step outside to the shuttle for a short ride to the lifts or walk to Lakeside Village for shopping and restaurants.
This property is ideally located on the quiet side of the building so you get a peaceful stay while still being able to access all the activities. The living room has big cozy furniture, a flat screen TV and a wood-burning fireplace. The sofa pulls out into a queen-sized bed. The sunroom is next to the living room and allows natural light to stream into the living area. The sunroom features two seating areas, one of which has a futon for an additional sleeping arrangement. Additional sheets and blankets for the sleeper sofa and futon are in the closet.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essentials cook a meal away from home. The dining area is set off from the living area and comfortably seats six. There is a half bath on the main level for guests. All bathrooms in the unit are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
The master bedroom has a queen-sized bed with Ivory White Bedding, a flat screen TV and its own access to the sun room. The en suite bathroom has double sinks and a shower/tub combination. The upstairs loft can be closed off, has its own television, and features a full-sized bed with Ivory White Bedding, two built-in twin beds and an additional twin-sized bed. There is also a bathroom.
**Ultra-premium Linens and Ivory White Bedding** This property has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens and ivory white bedding. Our ultra-premium linens rival those of The Four Seasons featuring extra soft, oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance. The ivory white bedding is modeled after high-end hotels and resorts. This bedding showcases a soft, white-striped duvet cover with a medium thick, high quality down alternative duvet. Featuring an uncompromising and industry leading standard of cleanliness, the duvet covers are laundered after each and every guest stay.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
- Internet, Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Ivory White Bedding Program, Wood-burning Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in Master, Television in Loft, Humidifier(s)
- Kitchen, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Double Sinks in Master, Hair Dryer
- Free Shuttle Ride to Slopes, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- Multi-level Property, Scenic Views, Parking, Open Parking Lot
- Complex Amenities
- Clubhouse, Indoor Pool, Hot Tub, Bicycle Storage, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Seating Area, Basketball Court(s), Elevator, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Ski Lockers, Shuttle Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|10/01/2017 - 11/09/2017||1||$54.00|
|11/10/2017 - 11/21/2017||1||$85.00|
|11/22/2017 - 12/02/2017||2||$94.00|
|12/03/2017 - 12/13/2017||2||$119.00|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||2||$205.00|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||3||$290.00|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||3||$390.00|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||3||$196.00|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||3||$226.00|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||3||$196.00|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||3||$206.00|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||3||$245.00|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||3||$206.00|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||3||$225.00|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||4||$259.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||4||$243.00|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$97.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$79.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||3||$79.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$79.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$108.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$107.00|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$108.33|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$104.33|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$77.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
|26||27||28||29||30|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only