This vacation rental is new to our management program. There are no reviews yet, but you can be the first to leave a review! We hope to see you in Keystone soon.
This multi-level 1,388 square foot 2-bedroom + loft, 2.25-bathroom condo can sleep up to nine and features a wood-burning fireplace, a king bed in the master, an updated kitchen and private laundry. Beautiful mountain and treed views. Step outside to the shuttle for a short ride to the lifts or walk to Lakeside Village for shopping and restaurants. Located near a premier golf course.
The entryway offers mounted hooks and a bench for your convenience while coming and going throughout the day. The living area features vaulted ceilings, large windows, a large flat screen TV and a Blu-ray player. There are wireless Bose speakers that can be connected to a bluetooth device. Enjoy the cozy sectional in front of the floor-to-ceiling stacked stone wood-burning fireplace. Extra firewood is stored on the balcony. The sectional includes a queen-sized sleeper and additional sheets and blankets are in a closet. The homeowner has provided a selection of books and games for your enjoyment. Just off the living area is access to the private balcony featuring beautiful mountain and treed views. There's also a gas grill available for guest.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware and tableware to make a meal away from home and features granite countertops. The dining area comfortably seats six with three additional seats at the breakfast bar.
The master bedroom is on the main level and features a king-sized bed with Ivory White Bedding, a flat screen TV and beautiful views from a wall of windows. The en suite bathroom has a single sink vanity with granite countertops and a door separates the shower/tub combination and toilet area for added privacy. All bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
The first guest bedroom is upstairs and features a queen-sized bed with Ivory White Bedding, a flat screen TV and a quarter bath that offers a single sink vanity with granite countertops. The upstairs also opens into a loft that offers additional sleeping arrangements with three twin cushioned benches. The upstairs guest bathroom has a single sink vanity with granite countertops and a shower/tub combination. There is a new private washer and dryer located in the vanity area for the first guest bedroom. Laundry detergent is provided.
**Ultra-premium Linens and Ivory White Bedding** This property has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens and ivory white bedding. Our ultra-premium linens feature extra soft, oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance. The ivory white bedding showcases a soft, white-striped duvet cover with a medium thick, high quality down alternative duvet. Featuring an uncompromising standard of cleanliness, the duvet covers are laundered after each and every guest stay.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on many services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM SCAMS & FRAUDS: We only accept payments via credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover only. Paying by credit card protects you from many online scams. We will never ask you to wire money, send us money in the mail or send a cashier
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Ivory White Bedding Program, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Wood-burning Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in Master, Flat Screen TV in bedroom(s), Blu-ray Player in Living Room, Books, Games, Iron & Board, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Granite Countertops, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Single Serve Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Toaster Oven, Crockpot, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Granite Countertops, Hair Dryer
- Free Shuttle Ride to Slopes, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Championship Golf Courses, Nearby Tennis Courts, Nearby Lake Activities
- 2nd Floor Property, Multi-level Property, Balcony, Private Balcony, Private Grill, Mountain View, Treed View, Parking, Open Parking Lot
- Complex Amenities
- Clubhouse, Communal Pool, Hot Tub, Bicycle Storage, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Seating Area, Basketball Court(s), Ski Lockers, Shuttle Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||1||$202.00|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||1||$153.00|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||1||$288.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||1||$286.00|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$177.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$175.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||2||$184.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$183.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$194.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$204.00|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$206.67|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$191.67|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$184.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$184.00|
|10/01/2018 - 11/08/2018||1||$153.00|
|11/09/2018 - 11/20/2018||1||$162.00|
|11/21/2018 - 11/24/2018||3||$229.00|
|11/25/2018 - 12/07/2018||2||$186.00|
|12/08/2018 - 12/19/2018||2||$304.00|
|12/20/2018 - 12/25/2018||4||$349.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|29||30|| || || || || |
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only