This 1,238 square foot 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom condo sleeps eight and features an upgraded kitchen with granite countertops. Step outside to the shuttle for a short ride to the lifts or during the summer you can take a walk to Lakeside Village for shopping and restaurants. Just west of the complex is The River Course, one of two championship golf courses in Keystone.
Walk upstairs to the entryway that features a bench and a small table. The living area has comfortable furniture featuring a queen-sized sleeper sofa, a mounted flat screen TV and a wood-burning fireplace with beautiful stonework from floor to ceiling. The private balcony is just off the living area and features treed and mountain views. You can also see part of the neighboring golf course.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essentials to cook a meal away from home and features black appliances and granite countertops. The dining area comfortably seats six and there are two additional seats at the small table in the kitchen. The guest bathroom is just off the main living area. All bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
The master bedroom has a king-sized bed, a flat screen TV and its own access to the main balcony. The en suite bathroom has double sinks and a door separates the shower/tub combination for added privacy. The guest bedroom has a full-sized bunk bed that sleeps four.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM SCAMS & FRAUDS: We only accept payments via credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover only. Paying by credit card protects you from many online scams. We will never ask you to wire money, send us money in the mail or send a cashier's check or money order.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Classic Linen Package, Wood-burning Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in Master, Books, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Granite Countertops, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Crockpot, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Double Sinks in Master, Hair Dryer
- Free Shuttle Ride to Slopes, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- 2nd Floor Property, Balcony, Private Balcony, Mountain View, Parking, Open Parking Lot
- Complex Amenities
- Clubhouse, Communal Pool, Hot Tub, Bicycle Storage, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Seating Area, Basketball Court(s), Ski Lockers, Shuttle Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||1||$147.00|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||1||$146.00|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||1||$179.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||1||$180.00|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$83.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$74.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||2||$75.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$79.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$108.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$101.33|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$102.33|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$95.33|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$94.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$77.00|
|10/01/2018 - 11/08/2018||1||$65.00|
|11/09/2018 - 11/20/2018||1||$84.00|
|11/21/2018 - 11/24/2018||3||$114.00|
|11/25/2018 - 12/07/2018||2||$125.00|
|12/08/2018 - 12/19/2018||2||$225.00|
|12/20/2018 - 12/25/2018||4||$279.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|29||30|| || || || || |
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only