This very spacious 983 square foot 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo with loft sleeps seven and features vaulted ceilings and a private balcony with views of Buffalo Mountain, Snake River and the shared pool. This spacious third floor walk-up features décor that is light and bright, lending to an open feel.
The entryway has a mounted coat rack and a bench for storage of vacation gear. The spacious living room has a flat screen TV mounted above a beautiful gas fireplace. The large sectional sofa also pulls out into a queen-sized bed for additional sleeping arrangements. Extra sheets and blankets are in the closet. The owner has provided a selection of board games for your enjoyment. The large sliding glass doors allow natural light to stream in and offer breathtaking views of Buffalo Mountain, Snake River and the shared pool from the private balcony.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware & tableware to make a meal away from home, as well as new pots and pans in September 2015. The dining area comfortably seats six with four additional seats at the breakfast bar. The full bathroom is on the main level and the vanity is separated from the shower/tub combination and toilet area for added privacy.
The master bedroom has a king-sized bed with beautiful bedding and a large flat screen TV. Room darkening blinds have been added in this room to mitigate the security lights installed outside. Close the blinds and enjoy a good night's rest. The second bedroom is in the loft area and can be accessed through the spiral staircase in the living room. There is a twin-sized bunk bed with a twin trundle and a flat screen TV.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
- Internet, Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Classic Linen Package, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in All Bedrooms, DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, Games, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Crockpot, Blender, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Hair Dryer
- Lakeside Village, Free Shuttle Ride to Slopes, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Short Walk to Conference Center, Nearby Playground, Next to Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Ski School, Next to Keystone Lake, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- 3rd Floor Property, Multi-level Property, Oversized Property, Balcony, Private Balcony, Mountain View, Snake River View, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit, Overflow Lot Parking Available
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, (at Keystone Lodge), Hot Tub, (at Keystone Lodge), Sauna, (at Keystone Lodge), (at Keystone Lodge), Fitness Room/Equipment, (at Keystone Lodge), Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Ski Lockers, Heated Shuttle Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|10/01/2017 - 11/09/2017||1||$57.00|
|11/10/2017 - 11/21/2017||1||$74.00|
|11/22/2017 - 12/02/2017||2||$86.00|
|12/03/2017 - 12/13/2017||2||$97.00|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||2||$143.00|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||3||$203.00|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||3||$318.00|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||3||$158.00|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||3||$183.00|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||3||$158.00|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||3||$173.00|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||3||$200.00|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||3||$173.00|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||3||$171.33|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||4||$202.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||4||$182.00|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$108.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$74.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||3||$79.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$110.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$137.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$124.00|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$125.33|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$118.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$72.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
|26||27||28||29||30|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only