This multi-level 1,350 square foot 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom condo sleeps four and is located in a building that is nestled amongst mature pine trees. It's a third floor walk-up with vaulted ceilings and a private balcony that offers peaceful views of the mountains and trees.
This third floor walk-up features a spacious living area with a gas fireplace and a large flat screen TV. The homeowner added new furniture in the Fall of 2017 that offers plenty of comfortable seating. The private balcony can be accessed through the living room and offers beautiful views of the mountains and trees. Enjoy the gas grill on your private balcony while you take in the views.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware and tableware to make a meal away from home and the dining area comfortably seats six with four additional seats at the breakfast bar. The first of two full bathrooms is just down the hall and features a single sink vanity separated from the shower/tub combination and toilet area for added privacy. Both bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
The master bedroom is located upstairs in the spacious loft area and has a king-sized bed with Ivory White Bedding, a flat screen TV, a spacious seating area and offers scenic views through the picture frame windows. The en suite bathroom has double sinks and a door separates the shower/tub combination and toilet area for added privacy. Back on the main level, the guest bedroom is down a few stairs. It has a queen-sized bed and a twin-sized bed, both with Ivory White Bedding and a flat screen TV. There is also a twin-sized mattress in the closet that can be pulled out for another sleeping arrangement.
**Ultra-premium Linens and Ivory White Bedding** This property has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens and ivory white bedding. Our ultra-premium linens rival those of The Four Seasons featuring extra soft, oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance. The ivory white bedding is modeled after high-end hotels and resorts. This bedding showcases a soft, white-striped duvet cover with a medium thick, high quality down alternative duvet. Featuring an uncompromising and industry leading standard of cleanliness, the duvet covers are laundered after each and every guest stay.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM SCAMS & FRAUDS: We only accept payments via credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover only. Paying by credit card protects you from many online scams. We will never ask you to wire money, send us money in the mail or send a cashier's check or money order.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Ivory White Bedding Program, Stairs, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in All Bedrooms, DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, Iron & Board, Humidifier(s)
- Kitchen, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Double Sinks in Master, Hair Dryer
- Free Shuttle Ride to Slopes, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Short Walk to Conference Center, Nearby Playground, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Near Keystone Lake, Walk to Lakeside Village, Nearby Championship Golf Courses, Nearby Tennis Courts, Nearby Lake Activities
- 3rd Floor Property, Multi-level Property, Oversized Property, (access main entry via stairs), Balcony, Private Balcony, Private Grill, Mountain View, Treed View, Parking, Parking Space Outside Unit
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, Indoor Pool, Hot Tub, Sauna, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Ski Lockers, Shuttle Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||1||$110.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||1||$80.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||1||$121.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||1||$123.00|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||2||$124.00|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||2||$117.00|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$117.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$100.00|
|10/01/2018 - 11/08/2018||1||$92.00|
|11/09/2018 - 11/20/2018||1||$98.00|
|11/21/2018 - 11/24/2018||3||$114.00|
|11/25/2018 - 12/07/2018||2||$115.00|
|12/08/2018 - 12/19/2018||2||$180.00|
|12/20/2018 - 12/25/2018||4||$229.00|
|12/26/2018 - 01/03/2019||5||$339.00|
|01/04/2019 - 01/17/2019||3||$179.00|
|01/18/2019 - 01/20/2019||3||$189.00|
|01/21/2019 - 01/31/2019||3||$179.00|
|02/01/2019 - 02/14/2019||3||$184.00|
|02/15/2019 - 02/17/2019||3||$189.00|
|02/18/2019 - 02/28/2019||3||$184.00|
|03/01/2019 - 03/08/2019||3||$179.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
| || || || || || ||01|
|30|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only