**If you have reached our listing through VRBO and choose to reserve your stay using the VRBO "book it" button you will be charged up to 9% more due to their new service fee.**
This multi-level 1,350 square foot 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom condo sleeps six and is located in a building that is nestled amongst mature pine trees. This third floor walk-up has a private balcony that features peaceful views of the mountains and trees.
The spacious living room features a gas fireplace and a large flat screen TV. The cozy furniture offers plenty of seating and the sofa pulls out into a queen-sized bed for additional sleeping arrangements. Extra sheets and blankets are in the closet. The private balcony can be accessed through the living room and offers beautiful views of the mountains and trees. Enjoy the gas grill on your private balcony while you take in the views.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware & tableware to make a meal away from home and the dining area comfortably seats six with additional seating at the breakfast bar. The first of two full bathrooms is just down the hall and features a vanity separated from the shower/tub combination and toilet area for added privacy. Both bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
The master bedroom is located upstairs in the large loft area and has a king-sized bed with Ivory White Bedding, flat screen TV, spacious seating area and offers scenic views through the picture frame windows. The en suite bathroom has double sinks and a door separates the shower/tub combination and toilet area for added privacy. The guest bedroom can be accessed from the main level and down a few stairs. It has two twin-sized beds with Ivory White Bedding, a flat screen TV and is just across the hall from the guest bathroom.
**Ultra-premium Linens and Ivory White Bedding** This property has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens and ivory white bedding. Our ultra-premium linens rival those of The Four Seasons featuring extra soft, oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance. The ivory white bedding is modeled after high-end hotels and resorts. This bedding showcases a soft, white-striped duvet cover with a medium thick, high quality down alternative duvet. Featuring an uncompromising and industry leading standard of cleanliness, the duvet covers are laundered after each and every guest stay.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
WATCH OUT FOR GIMMICKS: Don’t be fooled when someone offers discounted lift tickets. Discounts on lift tickets are all the same as long as you do not buy at the ticket window. Buy your discounted lift tickets from the kiosk at the grocery store or online. Kids Ski Free is another gimmick designed to make guests believe they’re getting a deal when in reality they’re paying higher nightly rates and an “amenities fee.” When you do the math on total cost of stay it turns out it’s not a deal at all.
- Internet, Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Ivory White Bedding Program, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in All Bedrooms, DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, Iron & Board, Humidifier(s)
- Kitchen, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Double Sinks in Master, Hair Dryer
- Free Shuttle Ride to Slopes, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Short Walk to Conference Center, Nearby Playground, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Near Keystone Lake, Walk to Lakeside Village, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- 3rd Floor Property, Multi-level Property, Oversized Property, Balcony, Private Balcony, Private Grill, Scenic Views, Parking, Parking Space Outside Unit, Overflow Lot Parking Available
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, Indoor Pool, Hot Tub, Sauna, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Ski Lockers
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
|08/01/2017 - 08/19/2017||$89.30|
|08/20/2017 - 08/31/2017||$73.04|
|09/01/2017 - 09/03/2017||$84.60|
|09/04/2017 - 11/09/2017||$89.89|
|11/10/2017 - 11/20/2017||$99.68|
|11/21/2017 - 12/02/2017||$113.85|
|12/03/2017 - 12/13/2017||$119.90|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||$163.90|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||$218.90|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||$378.35|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||$153.36|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||$166.88|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||$153.36|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||$163.20|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||$182.85|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||$163.20|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||$194.22|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||$220.89|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||$209.79|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||$136.85|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||$98.90|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||$129.96|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||$96.60|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||$131.10|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
|26||27||28||29||30|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only