This 1,230 square foot 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom condo sleeps six and is located in a building that is nestled amongst mature pine trees. The private balcony features peaceful views of the tall pines.
The entryway has a bench and a large armoire for the storage of vacation gear. The spacious living room features a gas fireplace and a flat screen TV. The cozy furniture offers plenty of seating and there is a queen-sized sleeper sofa. Additional sheets and blankets are in the closet. There is a small table and two chairs off to the side, perfect for enjoying a morning cup of coffee with the views. The private balcony can be accessed through the living room and offers beautiful views.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware & tableware to make a meal away from home and the dining area comfortably seats six with three additional seats at the breakfast bar. The first of two full bathrooms is just down the hall and features double sinks separated from the shower/tub combination and toilet area for added privacy. Both bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
The master bedroom has a king-sized bed with Ivory White Bedding. The en suite bathroom has double sinks and a door separates the shower/tub combination and toilet area for added privacy. The guest bedroom has two twin-sized beds that are made up as a king-sized bed with Ivory White Bedding. The twin-sized beds can be pushed apart for two separate sleeping accommodations.
**Ultra-premium Linens and Ivory White Bedding** This property has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens and ivory white bedding. Our ultra-premium linens rival those of The Four Seasons featuring extra soft, oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance. The ivory white bedding is modeled after high-end hotels and resorts. This bedding showcases a soft, white-striped duvet cover with a medium thick, high quality down alternative duvet. Featuring an uncompromising and industry leading standard of cleanliness, the duvet covers are laundered after each and every guest stay.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Ivory White Bedding Program, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, DVD Player, Blu-ray Player in Living Room, Books, Games, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Crockpot, Blender, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Double Sinks in All Bathrooms, Hair Dryer
- Free Shuttle Ride to Slopes, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Short Walk to Conference Center, Nearby Playground, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Near Keystone Lake, Walk to Lakeside Village, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- Ground Floor Property, Balcony, Private Balcony, Partial Mountain View, Treed View, Scenic Views, Parking, Parking Space Outside Unit, Overflow Lot Parking Available
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, Hot Tub, Sauna, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Ski Lockers, Shuttle Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|10/01/2017 - 11/09/2017||1||$82.00|
|11/10/2017 - 11/21/2017||1||$95.00|
|11/22/2017 - 12/02/2017||2||$110.00|
|12/03/2017 - 12/13/2017||2||$113.00|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||2||$153.00|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||3||$212.00|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||3||$442.00|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||3||$211.67|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||3||$237.00|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||3||$211.67|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||3||$206.00|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||3||$256.00|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||3||$206.00|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||3||$246.67|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||4||$281.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||4||$265.50|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$160.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$102.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||3||$101.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$102.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$137.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$130.00|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$131.33|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$123.33|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$100.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
|26||27||28||29||30|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only