This spacious 800 square foot 1 bedroom, 2-bathroom condo sleeps six and features a patio with spectacular ski slope and pool views. The kitchen features stainless steel appliances. Next door you’ll find the fitness facilities and steam room. It’s ideally located in River Run Village so you’re steps away from shopping, restaurants and nightlife.
The entryway has mounted hooks and a bench for storage of vacation gear. The living room has a large flat screen TV mounted above a beautiful gas fireplace and a queen-sized sleeper sofa. Near the living room is a Murphy bed that can be pulled out from the wall at night for additional sleeping arrangements. Extra sheets and blankets can be found in the closet. The patio is just off of the living room and offers stunning ski slope views as well as views of the pool and grill area. Relax on your private patio while family and friends enjoy swimming or grilling.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware & tableware to make a meal away from home and features stainless steel appliances. The dining area comfortably seats five. The first of two bathrooms is located just off of the living area and features a pedestal sink and shower/tub combination. Both bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
The master bedroom has a king-sized bed, flat screen TV and windows across two walls offering views of the pool and ski slopes. The en suite bathroom has double sinks, a shower/tub combination and a door separates the toilet area for added privacy.
**Ultra-premium Linens** This unit has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens that rival those of The Four Seasons. Enjoy extra soft oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance. Take advantage of this added luxury because less than one percent of properties in Keystone offer linens of this quality.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in Master, DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, Iron & Board, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Double Sinks in Master, Hair Dryer
- River Run Village, Short Walk to Gondola, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Near River Run Ice Rink, Near River Run Putt-Putt Golf, Nearby Playground, Next to Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- Ground Floor Property, Deck/Patio, Private Patio, Ski Slope View, Pool View, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit, Overflow Lot Parking Available
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Steam Room, Fitness Room/Equipment, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Seating Area, Outdoor Fire Pit(s), Pool Table(s), Elevator, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Lobby with Seating Area & TV, Ski Lockers, Shuttle Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|10/01/2017 - 11/09/2017||1||$54.00|
|11/10/2017 - 11/21/2017||1||$79.00|
|11/22/2017 - 12/02/2017||2||$94.00|
|12/03/2017 - 12/13/2017||2||$124.00|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||2||$195.00|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||3||$251.00|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||3||$380.00|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||3||$190.33|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||3||$237.00|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||3||$190.33|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||3||$217.00|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||3||$256.00|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||3||$217.00|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||3||$236.00|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||4||$270.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||4||$254.00|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$114.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$68.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||3||$73.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$77.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$108.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$101.33|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$102.33|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$89.33|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$66.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
|26||27||28||29||30|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only