**If you have reached our listing through VRBO and choose to reserve your stay using the VRBO "book it" button you will be charged up to 9% more due to their new service fee.**
This 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom condo sleeps six and features a remodeled kitchen and a private patio. It’s ideally located in River Run Village so you’re just steps away from shopping, restaurants and nightlife.
The living room features a beautiful gas fireplace, a large flat screen TV and a queen-sized sleeper sofa. Additional sheets and blankets are in the closet. There’s plenty of seating for the whole family with comfortable leather furniture. The private patio with grill can be accessed through the living room and offers partial mountain views.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware & tableware to make a meal away from home and the updates add a touch of luxury. There are granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The dining area comfortably seats six around a wood table, and there are three additional seats at the breakfast bar. The first of the two bathrooms is off of the living room. All bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
The master bedroom has a king-sized bed and a flat screen TV. The en suite bathroom features double sinks and a shower/tub combination. The second bedroom has two twin-sized beds, a flat screen TV and DVD player. The guest bathroom is located just outside the bedroom.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
Note: This particular property does offer guests access to a ski locker.
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
WATCH OUT FOR GIMMICKS: Don’t be fooled when someone offers discounted lift tickets. Discounts on lift tickets are all the same as long as you do not buy at the ticket window. Buy your discounted lift tickets from the kiosk at the grocery store or online. Kids Ski Free is another gimmick designed to make guests believe they’re getting a deal when in reality they’re paying higher nightly rates and an “amenities fee.” When you do the math on total cost of stay it turns out it’s not a deal at all.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Classic Linen Package, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in All Bedrooms, DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, DVD Player in bedroom(s), Video Library, Books, Games, Iron & Board, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s), Broom & Dustpan
- Kitchen, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Crockpot, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap
- Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Double Sinks in Master, Hair Dryer
- River Run Village, Short Walk to Gondola, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Near River Run Ice Rink, Near River Run Putt-Putt Golf, Nearby Playground, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Ski School, Near Lake Dillon, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- Ground Floor Property, Deck/Patio, Private Patio, Private Grill, Partial Mountain View, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit, Overflow Lot Parking Available
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Steam Room, Fitness Room/Equipment, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Seating Area, Outdoor Fire Pit(s), Pool Table(s), Elevator, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Lobby with Seating Area & TV, Shuttle Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
|08/01/2017 - 08/19/2017||$83.66|
|08/20/2017 - 08/31/2017||$69.72|
|09/01/2017 - 09/03/2017||$89.10|
|09/04/2017 - 11/09/2017||$79.79|
|11/10/2017 - 11/20/2017||$105.28|
|11/21/2017 - 12/02/2017||$142.60|
|12/03/2017 - 12/13/2017||$141.90|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||$273.90|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||$438.90|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||$608.35|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||$363.00|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||$390.88|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||$363.00|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||$338.87|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||$401.35|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||$338.87|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||$356.96|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||$387.39|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||$365.19|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||$136.85|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||$85.10|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||$84.36|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||$90.85|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||$136.85|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
|26||27||28||29||30|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only