This 830 square foot 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom condo sleeps six and features an updated kitchen and a private patio with ski slope views. An added convenience is that it's close to the ski lockers and lobby. Located in River Run Village, you’re just steps away from shopping, restaurants and festivities.
The living room has comfy leather furniture and a flat screen TV mounted above a beautiful gas fireplace. The sofa pulls out into a queen-sized bed, and extra sheets and blankets can be found in the closet. The private patio is just off of the living room and offers great ski slope views.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware and tableware to make a meal away from home and features beautiful granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The dining area has a bistro style table that seats two and there are four additional seats at the breakfast bar. The first of two full bathrooms is just off of the living area and has a pedestal sink and shower/tub combination. Both bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
The master bedroom features a king-sized bed and a mounted flat screen TV. The en suite bathroom has double sinks, a shower/tub combination and a door separates the toilet area for added privacy. The guest bedroom has a queen-sized bed and a flat screen TV.
**Ultra-premium Linens** This property has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens that rival those of The Four Seasons. Enjoy extra soft oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance. Take advantage of this added luxury because less than one percent of properties in Keystone offer linens of this quality.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in All Bedrooms, DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Crockpot, Blender, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Double Sinks in Master, Hair Dryer
- River Run Village, Short Walk to Gondola, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Near River Run Ice Rink, Near River Run Putt-Putt Golf, Nearby Playground, Next to Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- Ground Floor Property, Deck/Patio, Private Patio, Ski Slope View, Mountain View, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Steam Room, Fitness Room/Equipment, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Seating Area, Outdoor Fire Pit(s), Pool Table(s), Elevator, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Lobby with Seating Area & TV, Ski Lockers, Shuttle Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||1||$169.00|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||1||$272.00|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||1||$434.00|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||1||$251.00|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||1||$324.00|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||1||$251.00|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||2||$271.00|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||3||$345.00|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||2||$271.00|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||3||$328.33|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||4||$370.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||4||$353.50|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$137.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$85.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||3||$84.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$97.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$137.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$130.00|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$134.00|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$123.33|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$122.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$88.00|
|10/01/2018 - 11/08/2018||1||$84.00|
|11/09/2018 - 11/20/2018||1||$100.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|29||30|| || || || || |
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only