This spacious 745 square foot 1 bedroom, 2-bathroom condo sleeps six and features stainless steel appliances and scenic mountain views from the private balcony. It’s ideally located in River Run Village so you’re just steps away from shopping, restaurants and nightlife.
The entryway has mounted hooks and a bench for storage of vacation gear. The living room features a large flat screen TV mounted above a beautiful gas fireplace and a queen-sized sleeper sofa. Near the living area is a Murphy bed that can be pulled out from the wall at night for additional sleeping arrangements. Extra sheets and blankets are in the closet. Through the living room you have access to the private balcony that offers pretty mountain views.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware & tableware to make a meal away from home and features stainless steel appliances. The dining area comfortably seats six. The first of two full bathrooms is located just off of the living area and has a pedestal sink and shower/tub combination. Both bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
The bedroom has a king-sized bed with a Tempurpedic mattress and a mounted flat screen TV. The en suite bathroom has double sinks and a shower/tub combination.
_From the homeowner: Two things attracted me to this property: 1) The location being within walking distance of the gondola was a big plus. It’s so nice not to have to put all the equipment in a car and drive someplace. I can just grab my skis out of the ski locker, walk a short distance and I’m on the gondola!, 2) The second thing I love is the view through the patio door glass. This unit faces the quiet side of the property, and it’s wonderful being able to wake up, grab a cup of coffee and enjoy the scenic view. Very relaxing!_
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Classic Linen Package, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in Master, DVD Player, DVD Player in Master, Iron & Board, Humidifier(s)
- Kitchen, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Crockpot, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Double Sinks in Master, Hair Dryer
- River Run Village, Short Walk to Gondola, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Near River Run Ice Rink, Near River Run Putt-Putt Golf, Nearby Playground, Next to Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- 4th Floor Property, Balcony, Private Balcony, Mountain View, Scenic Views, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Steam Room, Fitness Room/Equipment, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Seating Area, Outdoor Fire Pit(s), Pool Table(s), Elevator, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Lobby with Seating Area & TV, Ski Lockers, Shuttle Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||1||$135.00|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||1||$167.00|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||1||$311.00|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||1||$183.00|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||1||$209.00|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||1||$183.00|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||2||$222.00|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||3||$237.00|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||2||$222.00|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||3||$218.00|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||4||$264.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||4||$257.00|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$114.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$79.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||3||$84.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$85.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$91.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$101.33|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$102.33|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$100.67|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$94.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$77.00|
|10/01/2018 - 11/08/2018||1||$76.00|
|11/09/2018 - 11/20/2018||1||$86.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|29||30|| || || || || |
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only