This 855 square foot 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom condo sleeps six and features mountain views from private balcony. The kitchen has granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. It’s ideally located in River Run Village so you’re just steps away from shopping, restaurants and local festivities, and a very short walk from the high-speed gondola.
The entryway has a bench and mounted hooks for your convenience while coming and going throughout the day. The living area features a flat screen TV mounted above a beautiful gas fireplace and a queen-sized sleeper sofa. Additional sheets and blankets are in a closet. There's a dedicated workspace with a desk and chair. The owner has provided a selection of DVDs for your enjoyment. Just off the living area is access to the private balcony. It overlooks the neighboring townhomes and offers mountain views.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware and tableware to make a meal away from home. It features granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The dining area comfortably seats four with two additional seats at the breakfast bar. The first of two bathrooms is off of the living area. All bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
The master bedroom features a king-sized bed, a television and mountain views. The en suite bathroom has double sinks, a shower/tub combination and a door separates the toilet area for added privacy. The second bedroom has a queen-sized bed and a television with DVD player.
**Ivory White Bedding** This property has been upgraded with ivory white bedding modeled after high-end hotels and resorts. Enjoy the luxury of a soft, white-striped duvet cover with a medium thick, high quality down alternative duvet. Featuring an uncompromising and industry leading standard of cleanliness, the duvet covers are laundered after each and every guest stay. The entire bed is remade with fresh, white linens for each guest arrival.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Classic Linen Package, Ivory White Bedding Program, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Television in All Bedrooms, DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, DVD Player in bedroom(s), Video Library, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Crockpot, Blender, Ice Maker, Hot Plate, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Double Sinks in Master, Hair Dryer
- River Run Village, Short Walk to Gondola, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Near River Run Ice Rink, Near River Run Putt-Putt Golf, Nearby Playground, Next to Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses, Nearby Tennis Courts, Nearby Lake Activities
- 3rd Floor Property, Balcony, Private Balcony, Mountain View, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit, Overflow Lot Parking Available
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Steam Room, Fitness Room/Equipment, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Seating Area, Outdoor Fire Pit(s), Pool Table(s), Elevator, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Lobby with Seating Area & TV, Ski Lockers, Shuttle Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|09/04/2017 - 09/30/2017||1||$81.00|
|10/01/2017 - 11/09/2017||1||$73.00|
|11/10/2017 - 11/20/2017||2||$102.00|
|11/21/2017 - 12/02/2017||2||$129.00|
|12/03/2017 - 12/13/2017||2||$139.00|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||2||$320.00|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||3||$324.00|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||5||$587.00|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||3||$263.67|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||3||$335.00|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||3||$263.67|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||3||$267.33|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||3||$355.00|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||3||$267.33|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||3||$356.67|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||4||$394.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||4||$365.00|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$125.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$85.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||3||$84.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$94.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$137.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$129.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
|26||27||28||29||30|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only