This 565 square foot 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo sleeps four and features a private balcony with slope views. You're a short walk from the high-speed gondola and near the heart of River Run Village so you’re close to shopping, restaurants and local festivities.
The entryway has mounted hooks and a bench for your convenience while coming and going throughout the day. The living area has a flat screen TV mounted above a beautiful gas fireplace and a queen-sized sleeper sofa. Extra sheets and blankets are in a closet. Just off the living area is access to the private balcony. Take in the beautiful slope views while enjoying a cup of coffee or sit back and enjoy the mountain air.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware and tableware to make a meal away from home and the dining area comfortably seats four. The bathroom is located just off of the living area and features a pedestal sink and shower/tub combination. The bathroom is stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries. The bedroom has a queen-sized bed with Ivory White Bedding, a mounted flat screen TV and offers mountain views.
**Ultra-premium Linens and Ivory White Bedding** This property has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens and ivory white bedding. Our ultra-premium linens rival those of The Four Seasons featuring extra soft, oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance. The ivory white bedding is modeled after high-end hotels and resorts. This bedding showcases a soft, white-striped duvet cover with a medium thick, high quality down alternative duvet. Featuring an uncompromising and industry leading standard of cleanliness, the duvet covers are laundered after each and every guest stay.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM SCAMS & FRAUDS: We only accept payments via credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover only. Paying by credit card protects you from many online scams. We will never ask you to wire money, send us money in the mail or send a cashier's check or money order.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Ivory White Bedding Program, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in bedroom(s), Iron & Board, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Crockpot, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Hair Dryer
- River Run Village, Short Walk to Gondola, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Near River Run Ice Rink, Near River Run Putt-Putt Golf, Nearby Playground, Next to Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses, Nearby Tennis Courts, Nearby Lake Activities
- 3rd Floor Property, Balcony, Private Balcony, Ski Slope View, Mountain View, Treed View, Underground Parking Garage, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, Hot Tub, Steam Room, Fitness Room/Equipment, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Seating Area, Outdoor Fire Pit(s), Pool Table(s), Elevator, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Lobby with Seating Area & TV, Ski Lockers, Shuttle Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|04/08/2018 - 05/24/2018||1||$59.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||2||$65.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||1||$70.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$95.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||2||$95.00|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$97.33|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$90.33|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$89.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$67.00|
|10/01/2018 - 11/08/2018||1||$60.00|
|11/09/2018 - 11/20/2018||1||$76.00|
|11/21/2018 - 11/24/2018||3||$109.00|
|11/25/2018 - 12/07/2018||2||$123.00|
|12/08/2018 - 12/19/2018||2||$214.00|
|12/20/2018 - 12/25/2018||4||$239.00|
|12/26/2018 - 01/03/2019||5||$349.00|
|01/04/2019 - 01/17/2019||3||$219.00|
|01/18/2019 - 01/20/2019||3||$239.00|
|01/21/2019 - 01/31/2019||3||$219.00|
|02/01/2019 - 02/14/2019||3||$229.00|
|02/15/2019 - 02/17/2019||3||$239.00|
|02/18/2019 - 02/28/2019||3||$229.00|
|03/01/2019 - 03/08/2019||3||$219.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
|29||30|| || || || || |
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
| || || || || || ||01|
|30|| || || || || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only