**If you have reached our listing through VRBO and choose to reserve your stay using the VRBO "book it" button you will be charged up to 9% more due to their new service fee.**
This 1,203 square foot 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom townhouse sleeps six and features a large wrap-around deck with mountain views. This property feels like a home with amenities like a private one car garage, a washer and dryer and kitchen upgrades that include slate floors and granite countertops.
The entryway has mounted hooks and a bench for storage of vacation gear. The living room features leather furniture, a flat screen TV and a beautiful gas fireplace. The sofa pulls out into a queen-sized bed for additional sleeping arrangements. Extra sheets and blankets are in the closet. Just off the living area is access to a large wrap-around deck where you can take in the scenic mountain views.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essentials to cook a meal away from home and features slate floors and granite countertops. The dining area comfortably seats six around a beautiful wood table, with three additional seats at the breakfast bar. The first of two full bathrooms is located just off of the living area and has a pedestal sink and shower/tub combination. Both bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries. The washer and dryer are located near the entryway,and laundry soap has been provided for your convenience.
The master bedroom features a king-sized bed with Ivory White Bedding and a flat screen TV. The en suite bathroom has double sinks and a shower/tub combination that features a jetted tub. The guest bedroom has two twin-sized beds with Ivory White Bedding and a flat screen TV.
**Ultra-premium Linens and Ivory White Bedding** This property has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens and ivory white bedding. Our ultra-premium linens rival those of The Four Seasons featuring extra soft, oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance. The ivory white bedding is modeled after high-end hotels and resorts. This bedding showcases a soft, white-striped duvet cover with a medium thick, high quality down alternative duvet. Featuring an uncompromising and industry leading standard of cleanliness, the duvet covers are laundered after each and every guest stay.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
WATCH OUT FOR GIMMICKS: Don’t be fooled when someone offers discounted lift tickets. Discounts on lift tickets are all the same as long as you do not buy at the ticket window. Buy your discounted lift tickets from the kiosk at the grocery store or online. Kids Ski Free is another gimmick designed to make guests believe they’re getting a deal when in reality they’re paying higher nightly rates and an “amenities fee.” When you do the math on total cost of stay it turns out it’s not a deal at all.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Ivory White Bedding Program, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Gas Stove, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in All Bedrooms, DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, DVD Player in All Bedrooms, Natural Stone Floors, Iron & Board, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s), Vacuum Cleaner
- Kitchen, Granite Countertops, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Granite Countertops, Double Sinks in Master, Jetted Tub in Master, Hair Dryer
- River Run Village, Short Walk to Gondola, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Near River Run Ice Rink, Near River Run Putt-Putt Golf, Nearby Playground, Next to Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- Deck/Patio, Private Deck, Private Grill, Lawn/Garden, Mountain View, Treed View, Parking, Garage, Overflow Lot Parking Available
- Complex Amenities
- Use of Red Hawk Lodge Amenities, Communal Pool, (at Red Hawk Lodge), Heated Pool, Hot Tub, (at Red Hawk Lodge), Steam Room, Fitness Room/Equipment, Outdoor Grill, Pool Table(s), Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Lobby with Seating Area & TV
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
|08/01/2017 - 08/19/2017||$93.06|
|08/20/2017 - 08/31/2017||$86.32|
|09/01/2017 - 09/03/2017||$98.10|
|09/04/2017 - 11/09/2017||$89.89|
|11/10/2017 - 11/20/2017||$122.08|
|11/21/2017 - 12/02/2017||$171.35|
|12/03/2017 - 12/13/2017||$180.40|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||$306.90|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||$548.90|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||$711.85|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||$274.73|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||$357.28|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||$274.73|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||$282.20|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||$378.35|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||$282.20|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||$389.52|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||$420.69|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||$409.59|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||$136.85|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||$96.60|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||$95.76|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||$119.60|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||$148.35|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
|26||27||28||29||30|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only