This 1,600 square foot 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom townhouse sleeps six and offers beautiful mountain views from the large balcony and a washer and dryer in the unit.
The entryway has two sets of mounted hooks and a bench for storage of vacation gear. Upstairs is the living room that features a flat screen TV mounted beside a beautiful gas fireplace. Relax in the evening on the large sectional while you warm up in front of the fire. The balcony can be accessed through the living room and offers mountain views and there’s a gas grill for additional cooking options.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essentials to cook a meal away from home and features granite countertops and black appliances. The dining area comfortably seats six. The first of three full bathrooms is located just off of the living area and has a pedestal sink and a shower/tub combination. All bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries. There’s a private washer and dryer on this second level, and laundry soap has been provided for your convenience.
Also on the second level are two bedrooms. One has a queen-sized bed and its own entrance to the balcony. It also has an en suite bathroom with double sinks and a shower/tub combination. The second bedroom has two twin-sized beds and the guest bathroom is just across the hall.
On the third level is the master bedroom that features a king-sized bed and mounted flat screen TV. The en suite bathroom has double sinks, a jetted tub, walk-in shower & a door separates the toilet area for added privacy.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Classic Linen Package, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in Master, DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, DVD Player in Master, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Granite Countertops, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Double Sinks in Master, Double Sinks in Bathroom(s), Jetted Tub in Master, Walk-in Shower in Master, Hair Dryer
- River Run Village, Short Walk to Gondola, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Near River Run Ice Rink, Near River Run Putt-Putt Golf, Nearby Playground, Next to Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- Multi-level Property, Balcony, Private Balcony, Private Grill, Lawn/Garden, Partial Ski Slope View, Mountain View, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, Parking Space Outside Unit
- Complex Amenities
- Use of Red Hawk Lodge Amenities, Communal Pool, (at Red Hawk Lodge), Heated Pool, Hot Tub, (at Red Hawk Lodge), Steam Room, Fitness Room/Equipment, Outdoor Grill, Pool Table(s), Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Lobby with Seating Area & TV
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||1||$265.00|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||1||$356.00|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||1||$614.00|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||1||$290.00|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||1||$534.00|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||1||$290.00|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||2||$380.00|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||3||$571.00|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||2||$380.00|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||3||$467.33|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||4||$529.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||4||$482.50|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$137.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$125.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||3||$124.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$171.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$200.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$192.33|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$183.00|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$163.00|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$167.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$133.00|
|10/01/2018 - 11/08/2018||1||$131.00|
|11/09/2018 - 11/20/2018||1||$141.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|29||30|| || || || || |
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only