This 1,115 square foot 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom townhouse sleeps eight and features mountain views from a large deck, as well as private laundry in the unit.
The living room features a flat screen TV next to a beautiful gas fireplace, and a queen-sized sleeper sofa for additional sleeping arrangements. Extra sheets and blankets are in the closet. The private deck can be accessed through the living room and offers beautiful mountain views and entry to green space so it’s like you have your own backyard.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware & tableware to make a meal away from home and features slate floors and granite countertops. The dining area comfortably seats six and there are four additional seats at the breakfast bar. The first of two full bathrooms is located just off of the living area and has a pedestal sink and shower/tub combination. Both bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries. The private washer and dryer is near the entryway, and laundry soap has been provided for your convenience.
The master bedroom has a king-sized bed and flat screen TV. The en suite bathroom has double sinks and shower/tub combination that features a jetted tub. The guest bedroom has a bunk bed with a twin-sized bed on the top, queen on the bottom, with a twin trundle.There's also a flat screen TV.
**Ultra-premium Linens** This property has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens that rival those of The Four Seasons. Enjoy extra soft oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance. Take advantage of this added luxury because less than one percent of properties in Keystone offer linens of this quality.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM SCAMS & FRAUDS: We only accept payments via credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover only. Paying by credit card protects you from many online scams. We will never ask you to wire money, send us money in the mail or send a cashier's check or money order.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in All Bedrooms, DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, Natural Stone Floors, Iron & Board, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Granite Countertops, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Crockpot, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Double Sinks in Master, Jetted Tub in Master, Hair Dryer
- River Run Village, Short Walk to Gondola, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Near River Run Ice Rink, Near River Run Putt-Putt Golf, Nearby Playground, Next to Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- Ground Floor Property, Deck/Patio, Private Deck, Lawn/Garden, Mountain View, Parking, Parking Space Outside Unit
- Complex Amenities
- Use of Red Hawk Lodge Amenities, Communal Pool, (at Red Hawk Lodge), Heated Pool, Hot Tub, (at Red Hawk Lodge), Steam Room, Fitness Room/Equipment, Outdoor Grill, Pool Table(s), Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Lobby with Seating Area & TV
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||1||$81.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||1||$96.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||1||$137.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||1||$134.00|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||2||$136.00|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||2||$123.00|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$123.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$95.00|
|10/01/2018 - 11/08/2018||1||$93.00|
|11/09/2018 - 11/20/2018||1||$119.00|
|11/21/2018 - 11/24/2018||3||$166.00|
|11/25/2018 - 12/07/2018||2||$159.00|
|12/08/2018 - 12/19/2018||2||$338.00|
|12/20/2018 - 12/25/2018||4||$459.00|
|12/26/2018 - 01/03/2019||5||$619.00|
|01/04/2019 - 01/17/2019||3||$299.00|
|01/18/2019 - 01/20/2019||3||$319.00|
|01/21/2019 - 01/31/2019||3||$299.00|
|02/01/2019 - 02/14/2019||3||$319.00|
|02/15/2019 - 02/17/2019||3||$349.00|
|02/18/2019 - 02/28/2019||3||$319.00|
|03/01/2019 - 03/08/2019||3||$299.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
| || || || || || ||01|
|30|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only