**If you have reached our listing through VRBO and choose to reserve your stay using the VRBO "book it" button you will be charged up to 9% more due to their new service fee.**
This spacious 1,650 square foot 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom townhouse sleeps eight and features vaulted ceilings and a kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. Both decks offer beautiful mountain views.
The spacious entryway allows for storage of vacation gear. Up the stairs is the main level of the townhouse. The living room features large windows for plenty of natural light, a large flat screen TV and a beautiful gas fireplace. There is an assortment of games and a system that can also be used as a Blu-ray/DVD player.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essentials to cook a meal away from home and features granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The dining area comfortably seats six with three additional seats at the breakfast bar. Just off the dining area is the deck with mountain views, additional seating and a grill. The first of three full bathrooms is located on this main level. All three bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries. There is also a private washer and dryer, and laundry soap has been provided for your convenience.
The master bedroom is upstairs and features a king-sized bed and a flat screen TV mounted above a beautiful floor-to-ceiling stone gas fireplace. The gorgeous en suite bathroom has double sinks, a jetted tub and a separate walk-in shower with a glass enclosure. There is also a large walk-in closet. On the main level are two more bedrooms. The second master bedroom features a queen-sized bed and a flat screen TV. The en suite bathroom has double sinks and a door separates the shower/tub combination and toilet area for additional privacy. The guest bedroom sleeps four with a full-sized bunk bed and a flat screen TV. All beds feature new, high-end mattresses.
**Ultra-premium Linens** This unit has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens that rival those of The Four Seasons. Enjoy extra soft oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance. Take advantage of this added luxury because less than one percent of properties in Keystone offer linens of this quality.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
WATCH OUT FOR GIMMICKS: Don’t be fooled when someone offers discounted lift tickets. Discounts on lift tickets are all the same as long as you do not buy at the ticket window. Buy your discounted lift tickets from the kiosk at the grocery store or online. Kids Ski Free is another gimmick designed to make guests believe they’re getting a deal when in reality they’re paying higher nightly rates and an “amenities fee.” When you do the math on total cost of stay it turns out it’s not a deal at all.
- Internet, Heating, Radiant Floor Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in All Bedrooms, DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, Games, Ceiling Fans, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Crockpot, Blender, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Stone Countertops, Double Sinks in Bathroom(s), Jetted Tub in Master, Soaking Tub in Second Master, Walk-in Shower in Bathroom(s), Hair Dryer
- Free Shuttle Ride to Slopes, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- Multi-level Property, Balcony, Private Balconies, Private Grill, Partial Mountain View, Treed View, Parking, Garage, Overflow Lot Parking Available
- Complex Amenities
- Clubhouse, Communal Pool, Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Seating Area, Outdoor Fire Pit(s), Shared Recreation Room, Pool Table(s), Lobby w/Large Seating Area & TV, Shuttle Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
|08/20/2017 - 08/31/2017||$115.37|
|09/01/2017 - 09/03/2017||$143.10|
|09/04/2017 - 11/09/2017||$93.06|
|11/10/2017 - 11/20/2017||$116.48|
|11/21/2017 - 12/02/2017||$165.60|
|12/03/2017 - 12/13/2017||$169.40|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||$284.90|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||$482.90|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||$573.85|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||$302.31|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||$329.28|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||$302.31|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||$284.48|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||$349.60|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||$284.48|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||$356.96|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||$394.37|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||$370.74|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||$136.85|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||$110.40|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||$112.86|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||$165.60|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||$171.35|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
|26||27||28||29||30|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only