This spacious 1,491 square foot 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom townhouse sleeps ten and features vaulted ceilings and a kitchen with granite countertops and new stainless steel appliances. The private deck offers beautiful mountain views.
The spacious entryway allows for storage of vacation gear. Up the stairs is the main level of the townhouse. The living room features large windows for plenty of natural light, a large flat screen TV and a beautiful gas fireplace. The sofa can pull out into a queen-sized bed, and there’s extra sheets and blankets in the closet. Just off the living area is access to the private deck. There’s beautiful views, additional seating and a gas grill.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essentials to cook a meal away from home and features granite countertops and in December 2016 new stainless steel appliances. The dining area comfortably seats eight with chairs and two benches. The first of three full bathrooms is located on this main level. All bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries. There’s a private washer and dryer, and laundry soap has been provided for your convenience.
The master bedroom is on the main level and features a king-sized bed with Ivory White Bedding and a flat screen TV. The gorgeous en suite bathroom has double sinks, a jetted tub and a separate walk-in shower with a glass enclosure. Upstairs on the third level are two guest bedrooms. Both feature bunk beds with Ivory White Bedding as well as a pull-out trundle, allowing each bedroom to comfortably sleep three people. Both bedrooms also have flat screen TVs and share a bathroom that has double sinks and a shower/tub combination.
**Ivory White Bedding** This property has been upgraded with ivory white bedding modeled after high-end hotels and resorts. Enjoy the luxury of a soft, white-striped duvet cover with a medium thick, high quality down alternative duvet. Featuring an uncompromising and industry leading standard of cleanliness, the duvet covers are laundered after each and every guest stay. The entire bed is remade with fresh, white linens for each guest arrival.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
- Internet, Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Classic Linen Package, Ivory White Bedding Program, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in All Bedrooms, DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, Ceiling Fan in Living Room, Iron & Board, Humidifier(s)
- Kitchen, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Double Sinks in Bathroom(s), Jetted Tub in Master, Walk-in Shower in Master, Hair Dryer
- Free Shuttle Ride to Slopes, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- Multi-level Property, Balcony, Private Balcony, Private Grill, Mountain View, Parking, Garage
- Complex Amenities
- Clubhouse, Communal Pool, Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Seating Area, Outdoor Fire Pit(s), Shared Recreation Room, Pool Table(s), Lobby w/Large Seating Area & TV, Shuttle Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||1||$149.00|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||1||$286.00|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||1||$409.00|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||1||$242.00|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||1||$282.00|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||1||$242.00|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||2||$261.00|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||3||$312.00|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||2||$261.00|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||3||$278.33|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||4||$317.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||4||$300.00|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$137.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$97.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||3||$101.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$160.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$166.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$152.67|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$154.33|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$146.00|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$161.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$94.00|
|10/01/2018 - 11/08/2018||1||$87.00|
|11/09/2018 - 11/20/2018||1||$108.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|29||30|| || || || || |
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only