This vacation rental is new to our management program. There are no reviews yet, but you can be the first to leave a review! We hope to see you in Keystone soon.
This 518 square foot 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo sleeps four and is in the heart of River Run Village so you're steps from restaurants, shopping and local festivities. And you’re just a three to four-minute walk from the high-speed gondola.
The entryway offers mounted hooks and a bench for your convenience while coming and going throughout the day. The living area features a flat screen TV next to a beautiful gas fireplace and a queen-sized sleeper sofa. Additional sheets and blankets are in a closet. Just off the living area is the private balcony that offers views of the courtyard and shared hot tubs.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware and tableware to make a meal away from home and features stainless steel appliances. The dining area comfortably seats four. The full bathroom features a pedestal sink and a shower/tub combination. It is stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries. The bedroom has a king-sized bed and a mounted flat screen TV.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM SCAMS & FRAUDS: We only accept payments via credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover only. Paying by credit card protects you from many online scams. We will never ask you to wire money, send us money in the mail or send a cashier's check or money order.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Classic Linen Package, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in bedroom(s), DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Crockpot, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Hair Dryer
- River Run Village, Short Walk to Gondola, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Near River Run Ice Rink, Near River Run Putt-Putt Golf, Nearby Playground, Next to Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses, Nearby Tennis Courts, Nearby Lake Activities
- 2nd Floor Property, Balcony, Private Balcony, Courtyard View, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, (at Dakota Lodge), Hot Tub, Sauna, Fitness Room/Equipment, Bicycle Storage, Outdoor Grill, Shared Recreation Room, Pool Table(s), Elevator, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Lobby w/Large Seating Area & TV, Child Care Center on First Floor, Ski Lockers, Shuttle Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||1||$140.00|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||1||$177.00|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||1||$198.00|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||1||$177.00|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||2||$199.00|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||3||$220.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||3||$217.67|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$108.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$63.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||3||$67.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$77.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$108.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$111.00|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$112.33|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$104.33|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$105.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$66.00|
|10/01/2018 - 11/08/2018||1||$65.00|
|11/09/2018 - 11/23/2018||1||$120.00|
|11/25/2018 - 12/07/2018||2||$114.00|
|12/08/2018 - 12/19/2018||1||$191.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|29||30|| || || || || |
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only