This 830 square foot 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom condo sleeps six and features beautiful décor throughout as well as granite countertops and stainless steel appliances in the kitchen. The private balcony overlooks River Run Village, and you’re ideally located steps away from shopping and restaurants and you’re just a short walk from the high speed gondola.
The living room features a large flat screen TV mounted above a beautiful gas fireplace and a cozy sectional to seat the whole family. Just off the living room is the private balcony that overlooks River Run Village.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware & tableware to make a meal away from home and features dark granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The dining area comfortably seats four with two additional seats at the breakfast bar. The first of two full bathrooms is just off of the living area and has a pedestal sink and shower/tub combination. Both bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
The master bedroom features a king-sized bed with Ivory White Bedding. The en suite bathroom has double sinks, shower/tub combination and a door separates the toilet area for added privacy. The guest bedroom has a mounted flat screen TV and a bunk bed with a twin-sized bed on the top and a full-sized bed on the bottom, as well as a twin-sized trundle. The guest bathroom is just across the hall.
**Ivory White Bedding** This property has been upgraded with ivory white bedding modeled after high-end hotels and resorts. Enjoy the luxury of a soft, white-striped duvet cover with a medium thick, high quality down alternative duvet. Featuring an uncompromising and industry leading standard of cleanliness, the duvet covers are laundered after each and every guest stay. The entire bed is remade with fresh, white linens for each guest arrival.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Classic Linen Package, Ivory White Bedding Program, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in bedroom(s), DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, DVD Player in bedroom(s), Iron & Board, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Crockpot, Blender, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Double Sinks in Master, Hair Dryer
- River Run Village, Short Walk to Gondola, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Near River Run Ice Rink, Near River Run Putt-Putt Golf, Nearby Playground, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- 3rd Floor Property, Balcony, Private Balcony, Village View, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit, Overflow Lot Parking Available
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, (at Dakota Lodge), Hot Tub, Sauna, Fitness Room/Equipment, Bicycle Storage, Outdoor Grill, Shared Recreation Room, Pool Table(s), Elevator, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Lobby w/Large Seating Area & TV, Child Care Center on First Floor, Ski Lockers
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|10/01/2017 - 11/09/2017||1||$73.00|
|11/10/2017 - 11/21/2017||1||$88.00|
|11/22/2017 - 12/02/2017||2||$117.00|
|12/03/2017 - 12/13/2017||2||$133.00|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||2||$308.00|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||3||$348.00|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||3||$514.00|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||3||$253.00|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||3||$301.00|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||3||$253.00|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||3||$271.00|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||3||$335.00|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||3||$271.00|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||3||$354.33|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||4||$394.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||4||$365.00|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$137.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$87.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||3||$87.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$102.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$137.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$130.00|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$131.33|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$123.33|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$88.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
|26||27||28||29||30|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only