**If you have reached our listing through VRBO and choose to reserve your stay using the VRBO "book it" button you will be charged up to 9% more due to their new service fee.**
This 560 square foot 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom sleeps four and is ideally located in River Run Village so you’re just steps away from shopping, restaurants and nightlife. Not to mention you’re just a three to four minute walk from the high speed gondola.
The living room has a flat screen TV above a beautiful gas fireplace and cozy leather furniture. The sofa pulls out into a queen-sized bed for additional sleeping arrangements. Extra sheets and blankets are in the closet. This unit faces away from the village, so from the private balcony you can enjoy tranquil mountain views.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware & tableware to make a meal away from home and the dining area comfortably seats four. The full bathroom has a pedestal sink and shower/tub combination, and is stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries. The bedroom is just across the hall and has a queen-sized bed.
**Ultra-premium Linens** This unit has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens that rival those of The Four Seasons. Enjoy extra soft oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance. Take advantage of this added luxury because less than one percent of properties in Keystone offer linens of this quality.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
WATCH OUT FOR GIMMICKS: Don’t be fooled when someone offers discounted lift tickets. Discounts on lift tickets are all the same as long as you do not buy at the ticket window. Buy your discounted lift tickets from the kiosk at the grocery store or online. Kids Ski Free is another gimmick designed to make guests believe they’re getting a deal when in reality they’re paying higher nightly rates and an “amenities fee.” When you do the math on total cost of stay it turns out it’s not a deal at all.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Iron & Board, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s), Vacuum Cleaner
- Kitchen, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Hair Dryer
- River Run Village, Short Walk to Gondola, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Near River Run Ice Rink, Near River Run Putt-Putt Golf, Nearby Playground, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- 3rd Floor Property, Balcony, Private Balcony, Mountain View, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit, Overflow Lot Parking Available
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, (at Dakota Lodge), Hot Tub, Sauna, Fitness Room/Equipment, Bicycle Storage, Outdoor Grill, Shared Recreation Room, Pool Table(s), Elevator, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Lobby w/Large Seating Area & TV, Child Care Center on First Floor, Ski Lockers
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
|08/01/2017 - 08/19/2017||$60.16|
|08/20/2017 - 08/31/2017||$57.27|
|09/01/2017 - 09/03/2017||$66.60|
|09/04/2017 - 11/09/2017||$54.54|
|11/10/2017 - 11/20/2017||$88.48|
|11/21/2017 - 12/02/2017||$102.35|
|12/03/2017 - 12/13/2017||$114.40|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||$163.90|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||$273.90|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||$320.85|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||$175.43|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||$200.48|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||$175.43|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||$180.20|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||$217.35|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||$180.20|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||$226.76|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||$254.19|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||$243.09|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||$108.10|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||$60.95|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||$62.70|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||$77.05|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||$108.10|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
|26||27||28||29||30|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only