This 560 square foot 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom sleeps four and is ideally located in River Run Village so you’re just steps away from shopping, restaurants and local festivities. Not to mention you’re just a three to four-minute walk from the high-speed gondola.
The entryway has mounted hooks a bench for your convenience while coming and going throughout the day. The living area has a flat screen TV above a beautiful gas fireplace and cozy leather furniture. The sofa pulls out into a queen-sized bed for additional sleeping arrangements. Extra sheets and blankets are in a closet. Just off the living area you have access to the private balcony that offers mountain views.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware and tableware to make a meal away from home and the dining area comfortably seats four. The full bathroom has a pedestal sink, a shower/tub combination and is stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries. The bedroom is just across the hall and has a queen-sized bed and offers mountain views.
**Ultra-premium Linens** This unit has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens that rival those of The Four Seasons. Enjoy extra soft oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance. Take advantage of this added luxury because less than one percent of properties in Keystone offer linens of this quality.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Iron & Board, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s), Vacuum Cleaner
- Kitchen, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Hair Dryer
- River Run Village, Short Walk to Gondola, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Near River Run Ice Rink, Near River Run Putt-Putt Golf, Nearby Playground, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses, Nearby Tennis Courts, Nearby Lake Activities
- 3rd Floor Property, Balcony, Private Balcony, Mountain View, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, (at Dakota Lodge), Hot Tub, Sauna, Fitness Room/Equipment, Bicycle Storage, Outdoor Grill, Shared Recreation Room, Pool Table(s), Elevator, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Lobby w/Large Seating Area & TV, Child Care Center on First Floor, Ski Lockers, Nearby Shuttle Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||1||$101.00|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||1||$174.00|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||1||$229.00|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||1||$154.00|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||1||$188.00|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||1||$154.00|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||2||$173.00|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||3||$204.00|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||2||$173.00|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||3||$208.33|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||4||$243.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||4||$235.50|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$108.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$61.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||3||$63.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$77.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$108.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$101.33|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$102.33|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$95.33|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$94.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$60.00|
|10/01/2018 - 11/08/2018||1||$59.00|
|11/09/2018 - 11/20/2018||1||$86.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|29||30|| || || || || |
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only