**If you have reached our listing through VRBO and choose to reserve your stay using the VRBO "book it" button you will be charged up to 9% more due to their new service fee.**
This spacious 1,200 square foot 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom condo sleeps six and features stainless steel appliances, king-sized beds and mountain views. It is in the heart of River Run Village so you’re steps away from shopping, restaurants and area events. Not to mention, you’re just a three to four-minute walk to the high-speed gondola.
The spacious entryway has hooks mounted above a bench and shelving for storage of vacation gear. The living room features a large flat screen TV above a beautiful gas fireplace and a queen-sized sleeper sofa. Additional sheets and blankets are in the closet. The homeowner has provided a small selection of DVDs and board games for your enjoyment. Large windows line the northeast wall of the condo allowing lots of natural light and beautiful mountain views. The private balcony can be accessed through the living room and features mountain views.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware & tableware to make a meal away from home and features stainless steel appliances and plenty of counter space. The dining area comfortably seats six. The first of two full bathrooms is just off of the living area and has a single sink vanity and a shower/tub combination. All bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
The master bedroom features a king-sized bed and a mounted flat screen TV. The en suite bathroom has single sink vanity and a shower/tub combination. The guest bedroom has a king-sized bed, a mounted flat screen TV and its own entrance to the guest bathroom.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
WATCH OUT FOR GIMMICKS: Don’t be fooled when someone offers discounted lift tickets. Discounts on lift tickets are all the same as long as you do not buy at the ticket window. Buy your discounted lift tickets from the kiosk at the grocery store or online. Kids Ski Free is another gimmick designed to make guests believe they’re getting a deal when in reality they’re paying higher nightly rates and an “amenities fee.” When you do the math on total cost of stay it turns out it’s not a deal at all.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Classic Linen Package, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in All Bedrooms, DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, DVD Player in All Bedrooms, Video Library, Games, Iron & Board, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Hair Dryer
- River Run Village, Short Walk to Gondola, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Near River Run Ice Rink, Near River Run Putt-Putt Golf, Nearby Playground, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- 4th Floor Property, Oversized Property, Balcony, Private Balcony, Mountain View, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit, Overflow Lot Parking Available
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, (at Dakota Lodge), Hot Tub, Sauna, Fitness Room/Equipment, Bicycle Storage, Outdoor Grill, Pool Table(s), Elevator, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Lobby w/Large Seating Area & TV, Child Care Center on First Floor, Ski Lockers, Shuttle Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
|08/01/2017 - 08/19/2017||$93.06|
|08/20/2017 - 08/31/2017||$73.87|
|09/01/2017 - 09/03/2017||$89.10|
|09/04/2017 - 11/09/2017||$79.79|
|11/10/2017 - 11/20/2017||$94.08|
|11/21/2017 - 12/02/2017||$154.10|
|12/03/2017 - 12/13/2017||$141.90|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||$295.90|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||$405.90|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||$608.35|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||$263.70|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||$290.08|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||$263.70|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||$270.87|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||$309.35|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||$270.87|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||$356.96|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||$387.39|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||$376.29|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||$136.85|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||$83.95|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||$83.22|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||$102.35|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||$136.85|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
|26||27||28||29||30|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only