This spacious 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom condo sleeps eight and features scenic views from the private balcony. It's ideally located in River Run Village so you’re just steps away from shopping, restaurants and nightlife. Additionally, you’re just a three to four-minute walk from the high speed gondola.
The entryway has mounted hooks and a bench for storage of vacation gear. The living room features a sectional sofa that can also be pulled out into a queen-sized bed for additional sleeping arrangements. Extra sheets and blankets are in the closet. There’s a large flat screen TV mounted above a beautiful gas fireplace. Just off the living room is the private balcony that offers scenic views.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware & tableware to make a meal away from home and the dining area comfortably seats four people with four additional seats at the breakfast bar. The first of two full bathrooms is just off the living area and has a shower/tub combination. Both bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
The master bedroom has a king-sized bed and a flat screen TV. The spacious en suite bathroom has double sinks and a shower/tub combination. The guest bedroom sleeps four with a full-sized bunk bed.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Classic Linen Package, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in Master, DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Double Sinks in Master, Hair Dryer
- River Run Village, Short Walk to Gondola, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Near River Run Ice Rink, Near River Run Putt-Putt Golf, Nearby Playground, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- 4th Floor Property, Balcony, Private Balcony, Mountain View, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit, Overflow Lot Parking Available
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, (at Dakota Lodge), Hot Tub, Sauna, Fitness Room/Equipment, Bicycle Storage, Outdoor Grill, Pool Table(s), Elevator, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Lobby w/Large Seating Area & TV, Child Care Center on First Floor, Ski Lockers
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|10/01/2017 - 11/09/2017||1||$67.00|
|11/10/2017 - 11/21/2017||1||$101.00|
|11/22/2017 - 12/02/2017||2||$113.00|
|12/03/2017 - 12/13/2017||2||$129.00|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||2||$318.00|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||3||$387.00|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||3||$545.00|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||3||$254.33|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||3||$301.00|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||3||$254.33|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||3||$260.33|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||3||$324.00|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||3||$260.33|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||3||$365.00|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||4||$406.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||4||$387.50|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$125.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$81.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||3||$80.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$93.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$137.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$130.00|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$131.33|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$123.33|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$82.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
|26||27||28||29||30|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only