This 434 square foot studio corner unit condo sleeps four and features vaulted ceilings and mountain and village views. Granite countertops throughout and stainless steel appliances in the kitchen. Located in River Run Village so you’re steps away from shopping, restaurants and local festivities, and you’re just a three to four-minute walk from the high-speed gondola.
The living area has a flat screen TV next to a gas fireplace with cozy furniture that includes a queen-sized sleeper sofa. There is also a queen-sized Murphy bed that can be pulled down at night. Additional sheets and blankets are in a closet. Vaulted ceilings lend to an open feel and the windows offer beautiful mountain and village views.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware and tableware to make a meal away from home and features granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The dining area comfortably seats four. The full bathroom has a single sink vanity with granite countertops and a shower/tub combination. It is stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
**Ultra-premium Linens** This property has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens that rival those of The Four Seasons. Enjoy extra soft oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance. Take advantage of this added luxury because less than one percent of properties in Keystone offer linens of this quality.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM SCAMS & FRAUDS: We only accept payments via credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover only. Paying by credit card protects you from many online scams. We will never ask you to wire money, send us money in the mail or send a cashier's check or money order.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Iron & Board, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Granite Countertops, Hair Dryer
- River Run Village, Short Walk to Gondola, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Near River Run Ice Rink, Near River Run Putt-Putt Golf, Nearby Playground, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses, Nearby Tennis Courts, Nearby Lake Activities
- Top-floor Penthouse, Mountain View, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, (at Dakota Lodge), Hot Tub, Sauna, Fitness Room/Equipment, Bicycle Storage, Outdoor Grill, Shared Recreation Room, Pool Table(s), Elevator, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Lobby w/Large Seating Area & TV, Child Care Center on First Floor, Ski Lockers, Shuttle Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||1||$135.00|
|04/01/2018 - 04/07/2018||1||$73.00|
|04/08/2018 - 05/24/2018||1||$43.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||2||$54.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$84.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$101.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$102.00|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$100.33|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$95.33|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$89.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$55.00|
|10/01/2018 - 11/08/2018||1||$54.00|
|11/09/2018 - 11/20/2018||1||$70.00|
|11/21/2018 - 11/24/2018||3||$99.00|
|11/25/2018 - 12/07/2018||2||$104.00|
|12/08/2018 - 12/19/2018||2||$169.00|
|12/20/2018 - 12/25/2018||4||$209.00|
|12/26/2018 - 01/02/2019||5||$319.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|29||30|| || || || || |
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only