**If you have reached our listing through VRBO and choose to reserve your stay using the VRBO "book it" button you will be charged up to 9% more due to their new service fee.**
This 874 square foot 1 bedroom, 1.25-bathroom condo sleeps four and features stunning ski slope views from the spacious private patio. You’re a short walk to the Mountain House base area, or you can take a shuttle to various activities in Keystone.
The entryway has mounted hooks and a sitting area for storage of vacation gear. Just outside the door is an oversized ski locker for even more storage. The living room has a flat screen TV mounted above a beautiful gas fireplace and a queen-sized sleeper sofa. Additional sheets and blankets are in the closet. The private patio can be accessed from the living room and offers stunning ski slope views as well as a gas grill for additional cooking options.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware & tableware to make a meal away from home and features granite countertops. The dining area comfortably seats four people with three additional seats at the breakfast bar. Just down the hall is a private washer and dryer, and laundry soap has been provided for your convenience. The full bathroom features granite countertops and a shower/tub combination with sliding glass door. All bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
The master bedroom features a king-sized bed, large closet and a flat screen TV. There is also a private quarter-bath in the master. This additional sink and counter space provides an additional place to get ready in the morning.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
WATCH OUT FOR GIMMICKS: Don’t be fooled when someone offers discounted lift tickets. Discounts on lift tickets are all the same as long as you do not buy at the ticket window. Buy your discounted lift tickets from the kiosk at the grocery store or online. Kids Ski Free is another gimmick designed to make guests believe they’re getting a deal when in reality they’re paying higher nightly rates and an “amenities fee.” When you do the math on total cost of stay it turns out it’s not a deal at all.
- Internet, Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Classic Linen Package, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in Master, Iron & Board, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Granite Countertops, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Granite Countertops, Hair Dryer
- Mountain House, Short Walk to Lifts, Free Shuttle Ride to Slopes, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- Ground Floor Property, Deck/Patio, Private Patio, Private Grill, Ski Slope View, Parking, Parking Space Outside Unit, Overflow Lot Parking Available
- Complex Amenities
- Indoor Pool, Hot Tub, Sauna, Outdoor Seating Area, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Ski Lockers
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
|08/20/2017 - 08/31/2017||$61.42|
|09/01/2017 - 09/03/2017||$53.10|
|09/04/2017 - 11/09/2017||$68.31|
|11/10/2017 - 11/20/2017||$77.28|
|11/21/2017 - 12/02/2017||$96.60|
|12/03/2017 - 12/13/2017||$114.40|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||$163.90|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||$218.90|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||$251.85|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||$164.40|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||$183.68|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||$164.40|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||$166.88|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||$205.85|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||$166.88|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||$161.66|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||$190.97|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||$176.49|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||$85.10|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||$77.05|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||$76.38|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||$81.65|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||$90.85|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
|26||27||28||29||30|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only