This 1,735 square foot 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom townhouse sleeps eleven and features a private one car garage and private laundry. New owners have redone this condo giving it a sleek, sexy, retro mountain vibe, new furniture and custom touches throughout. Each reservation is welcomed with a complimentary bottle of wine from the Ski family.The spacious deck offers beautiful treed and mountain views, and with the resort shuttle picking up nearby you’re just minutes from the gondola, shopping, restaurants and festivities.
The entryway has mounted hooks, a bench and a closet for storage of vacation gear. The living area features an entire wall of windows with beautiful views. Vaulted ceilings lend a spacious feel, and there is a gas fireplace and a large flat screen TV. The homeowners have provided a selection of books, games and DVDs for your enjoyment. Comfy furniture offers plenty of seating, and the sofa pulls out into a queen-sized bed for additional sleeping arrangements. Extra sheets and blankets are in the closet. Just off the living area is access to the wraparound deck with beautiful mountain views. Take advantage of the patio table that seats eight and the gas grill for additional cooking options.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware and tableware to make a meal away from home and has stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. The dining area features a reclaimed wood table that can seat 10 with four additional seats at the breakfast bar. On the main level is a half bath with toilet and pedestal sink. All bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
All three bedrooms are upstairs. The spacious master bedroom has a king-sized bed with Ivory White Bedding, a flat screen TV and a window seat with beautiful views. The en suite bathroom features two pedestal sinks, built-in cabinetry, a jetted tub and a separate shower with glass enclosure. The first guest bedroom has a full-over-full bunk bed with Ivory White Bedding and a twin-sized trundle. The homeowners have named this room "A Kids' Paradise" as it features a mounted flat screen TV, Blu-ray player and a selection of movies. The second guest bedroom is next door and has a queen-sized bed with Ivory White Bedding. The upstairs guest bathroom has a single sink vanity and a shower/tub combination.
Also upstairs is a washer and dryer. Laundry detergent has been provided for your convenience. The homeowners have provided a pack 'n play and a high chair for those traveling with children. The private one car garage features additional storage for vacation gear and you will find a bike you can use for exploring the outdoors. Or you can head into River Run Village using the bike trail across Montezuma Road. And the home is just a 10-minute drive from the locals' favorite extreme mountain A-basin.
**Ultra-premium Linens and Ivory White Bedding** This property has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens and ivory white bedding. Our ultra-premium linens rival those of The Four Seasons featuring extra soft, oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance. The ivory white bedding is modeled after high-end hotels and resorts. This bedding showcases a soft, white-striped duvet cover with a medium thick, high quality down alternative duvet. Featuring an uncompromising and industry leading standard of cleanliness, the duvet covers are laundered after each and every guest stay.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Ivory White Bedding Program, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in Master, Flat Screen TV in bedroom(s), DVD Player, Blu-ray Player in Living Room, Blu-ray Player in bedroom(s), Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Single Serve Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Toaster Oven, Crockpot, Blender, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Double Sinks in Master, Jetted Tub in Master, Walk-in Shower in Master, Hair Dryer
- Free Shuttle Ride to Slopes, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Next to Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- Multi-level Property, Deck/Patio, Private Deck, Private Grill, Mountain View, Treed View, Parking, Garage
- Complex Amenities
- Hot Tub
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||1||$169.00|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||1||$258.00|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||1||$409.00|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||1||$242.00|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||1||$282.00|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||1||$242.00|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||2||$282.00|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||3||$334.00|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||2||$282.00|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||3||$278.33|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||4||$317.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||4||$343.00|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$171.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$166.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||3||$164.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$166.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$183.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$192.33|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$195.00|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$191.67|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$178.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$156.00|
|10/01/2018 - 11/08/2018||1||$153.00|
|11/09/2018 - 11/20/2018||1||$152.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|29||30|| || || || || |
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only