This 1,792 square foot 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom townhouse sleeps eight. The vaulted ceilings lend an open feel and the updated kitchen is perfect for making home-cooked meals. The spacious patio offers beautiful views, and with the resort shuttle picking up nearby you’re just minutes from the gondola, shopping, restaurants and area festivities.
The entryway has a closet, bench and mounted hooks for the storage of vacation gear. There are also large cubbies as well. The living room features vaulted ceilings, a beautiful gas fireplace and a flat screen TV with a sound bar and a Blu-ray player. Just off the living area you can access the spacious patio that offers beautiful views. The quiet location is great for enjoying the outdoors and the private grill allows for additional cooking options.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware and tableware to make a meal away from home and features stainless steel appliances and beautiful butcher block and stone countertops. The dining area comfortably seats six with three additional seats at the breakfast bar. There are three full bathrooms. The guest bathroom on the main level has a pedestal sink and a walk-in shower. All bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
The master bedroom is upstairs and features a king-sized bed with Ivory White Bedding and a flat screen TV. There is also a seating area. The en suite bathroom has double sinks, a walk-in shower and a jetted tub. A door separates the toilet area for added privacy.
There are also two guest bedrooms upstairs. Both feature queen-sized beds with Ivory White Bedding. These two bedrooms share a bathroom that has double sinks and a shower/tub combination. At the top of the stairs is a washer and dryer. Laundry detergent has been provided for your convenience.
Back on the main level is the third guest bedroom. It has a twin-sized bed with Ivory White Bedding and a twin trundle. It has its own access to the guest bathroom and to the spacious patio.
**Ultra-premium Linens and Ivory White Bedding** This property has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens and ivory white bedding. Our ultra-premium linens rival those of The Four Seasons featuring extra soft, oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance. The ivory white bedding is modeled after high-end hotels and resorts. This bedding showcases a soft, white-striped duvet cover with a medium thick, high quality down alternative duvet. Featuring an uncompromising and industry leading standard of cleanliness, the duvet covers are laundered after each and every guest stay.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM SCAMS & FRAUDS: We only accept payments via credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover only. Paying by credit card protects you from many online scams. We will never ask you to wire money, send us money in the mail or send a cashier's check or money order.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Ivory White Bedding Program, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Stairs, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in Master, Blu-ray Player in Living Room, Games, Hardwood Floors, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster Oven, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Double Sinks in Master, Jetted Tub in Master, Walk-in Shower in Master, Hair Dryer
- Free Shuttle Ride to Slopes, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Next to Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- Multi-level Property, (1-3 stairs to access main door), Deck/Patio, Private Patio, Private Grill, Mountain View, Scenic Views, Parking, Garage
- Complex Amenities
- Hot Tub, Nearby Shuttle Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|04/08/2018 - 05/24/2018||1||$105.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||1||$114.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||1||$129.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||1||$180.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||1||$179.00|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||2||$181.00|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||2||$178.00|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$167.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$134.00|
|10/01/2018 - 11/08/2018||1||$131.00|
|11/09/2018 - 11/20/2018||1||$141.00|
|11/21/2018 - 11/24/2018||3||$229.00|
|11/25/2018 - 12/07/2018||2||$197.00|
|12/08/2018 - 12/19/2018||2||$338.00|
|12/20/2018 - 12/25/2018||4||$509.00|
|12/26/2018 - 01/03/2019||5||$699.00|
|01/04/2019 - 01/17/2019||3||$329.00|
|01/18/2019 - 01/20/2019||3||$349.00|
|01/21/2019 - 01/31/2019||3||$329.00|
|02/01/2019 - 02/14/2019||3||$339.00|
|02/15/2019 - 02/17/2019||3||$349.00|
|02/18/2019 - 02/28/2019||3||$339.00|
|03/01/2019 - 03/08/2019||3||$329.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
| || || || || || ||01|
|30|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only